The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Jeb Bush runs scared from 9/11 truth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

roadtoad2

http://patriotrising.com/2016/02/11/they...ng-speech/

‘They’re kicking me out the door’: Rotary Club Cuts Jeb Off During Speech

Jeb! just can’t seem to get any respect.

At a rally before the Nashua rotary club in New Hampshire Tuesday, the former Florida governor experienced yet another cringe-worthy moment when he was awkwardly cut off in the middle of a speech.

“They’re kicking me out the door,” Jeb said, confused on why he was being ushered off stage. “They’re kicking me out the door,” he repeated.
He's such an idiot.
I'd call him a pussy. But, pussies are tough, and can take a pounding.

~mc~

(02-12-2016, 03:39 PM)Sentio Wrote: [ -> ]He's such an idiot.

Lmao

I love when you post!
[Image: funny+cats1.jpg]

[Image: funny-cat-pic-9.jpg]
Thanks for posting this, I always like it when the village idiot struggles to regain his or her footing.

When you cannot possibly defend the actions of your predecessors, sometimes you just have to flee.

I hope the bushes are getting this message, and I hope the people of Uruguay enjoy their new neighbors.

franknbeans

(02-12-2016, 08:02 PM)The Shearing Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for posting this, I always like it when the village idiot struggles to regain his or her footing.

When you cannot possibly defend the actions of your predecessors, sometimes you just have to flee.

I hope the bushes are getting this message, and I hope the people of Uruguay enjoy their new neighbors.

And flee he did... Jptdknpa

He was all ready and happy to talk, then he heard 9/11 and got the fuck out of there.....weasel Eyeroll
(02-12-2016, 03:57 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2016, 03:39 PM)Sentio Wrote: [ -> ]He's such an idiot.

Lmao

I love when you post!

Yeah