The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Iran hit by global cyber attack that left U.S. flag on screens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cheer I love it. Cheer

DUBAI (Reuters) - Hackers have attacked networks in a number of countries including data centers in Iran where they left the image of a U.S. flag on screens along with a warning: “Don’t mess with our elections”, the Iranian IT ministry said on Saturday.

Iran’s IT Minister Mohammad Javad Azari-Jahromi posted a picture of a computer screen on Twitter with the image of the U.S. flag and the hackers’ message. He said it was not yet clear who had carried out the attack.

Azari-Jahromi said the attack mainly affected Europe, India and the United States, state television reported.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-...SKBN1HE0MH
I could not find the image posted on their screens. Can anyone else? I'd love to see it. Chuckle
Iran....November

[Image: giphy_22.gif]
[Image: LCRjrKb.jpg]
(04-08-2018, 10:06 PM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ][Image: LCRjrKb.jpg]

But of course! Chuckle
If you recall when wikileaks dropped Vault 7 they showed that attacks can be masked to appear from any country. Placing US flags on the screens doesn't seem the smartest thing to do so I'm thinking it was another (((group))) that did it to antagonize a situation.
(04-08-2018, 11:09 PM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]If you recall when wikileaks dropped Vault 7 they showed that attacks can be masked to appear from any country. Placing US flags on the screens doesn't seem the smartest thing to do so I'm thinking it was another (((group))) that did it to antagonize a situation.

Yes.. I doubt it was the USA.. Anon
(04-08-2018, 11:20 PM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2018, 11:09 PM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]If you recall when wikileaks dropped Vault 7 they showed that attacks can be masked to appear from any country. Placing US flags on the screens doesn't seem the smartest thing to do so I'm thinking it was another (((group))) that did it to antagonize a situation.

Yes.. I doubt it was the USA..  Anon

Seems a bit amateurish doesn't it. Yeah3

Sami

(04-08-2018, 05:04 PM)Sassy Fringette Wrote: [ -> ]I could not find the image posted on their screens. Can anyone else? I'd love to see it. Chuckle

There's a pic here, a little over  1/2 way down the page.
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/04/07...es-Jahromi

Sami

(04-08-2018, 11:27 PM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2018, 11:20 PM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes.. I doubt it was the USA..  Anon

Seems a bit amateurish doesn't it.  Yeah3

I can see the warmongers McCain and Graham behind this.
Pages: 1 2