The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: So here the story about my Early march post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A man I consider my brother was shot and killed under dubious circumstances.

The man who shot him talked to his step kids before I left, and as I thought, he was shot on accident, trying to save the friend he shot.

The family theory is that someone very close to him was in trouble, and he was trying to help them out, and his friend would have learned what it was later.

It also appears that my brother, he was never scared on convoy in Iraq, nervous like the rest but NEVER scared.

This man was scared for 5 days before he died, he knew he wasn't going to live past that day. And that's he hardest part of all this, knowing my brave brother was scared before his needless death. Facepalm Tissue Tissue Tissue

He was like that, he would bear the weight of the world on his shoulders to protect or help his friends and family. And so I thought right away he was doing this to help someone. Because he would never attack a friend unprovoked.

And now I'm still lost. I don't know what's up or down, or where the fuck I stand anywhere with anyone.

fuck.
So sorry for your friend.

I hate loose ends.

Road Glide

(04-03-2018, 11:07 PM)Dire_effects Wrote: [ -> ]A man I consider my brother was shot and killed under dubious circumstances.

The man who shot him talked to his step kids before I left, and as I thought, he was shot on accident, trying to save the friend he shot.

The family theory is that someone very close to him was in trouble, and he was trying to help them out, and his friend would have learned what it was later.

It also appears that my brother, he was never scared on convoy in Iraq, nervous like the rest but NEVER scared.

This man was scared for 5 days before he died, he knew he wasn't going to live past that day. And that's he hardest part of all this, knowing my brave brother was scared before his needless death.  Facepalm  Tissue  Tissue  Tissue

He was like that, he would bear the weight of the world on his shoulders to protect or help his friends and family. And so I thought right away he was doing this to help someone. Because he would never attack a friend unprovoked.

And now I'm still lost. I don't know what's up or down, or where the fuck I stand anywhere with anyone.

fuck.

Sorry man, don't know what to say.

candle

T-Dub

Sorry for your loss. It's been a bad year for a lot of people.
Be at Peace . He finally is .

Your not going to like it. But if those that don't like loose ends want to probe and tie things up (of which is not being directed at a single posting herin, I'm merley using the phrase for it's fitting,) they're not only going to have to think, they're going to have to ask the though questions. Not so much out loud. Nor, to another individual. But, in thinking. Sure, they'll have be observant. Including in hindsight as well.

Was into something he no longer wanted to be into?

Racing mind, obsessiveness, will not be helpful. Especially if one cannot control there emotions. A clear head. Thanking without thinking at all is more helpful than doing the tango.