The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Let's take a vehicle poll. (politics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
So I drive a Ford F-250. I do so, so I can pull my travel trailer. But I am a conservative. I know several people who drive Mercedes, BMW, Lexus and such. All but one of them are liberals. I have other friends who drive pick up trucks, and Fords and Chevy, and Dodge. All of them are conservative. So this leads me to a poll of sorts.

What do you drive, and how are you aligned politically? Might be kinda fun.

As the owner of this thread I will not tolerate name calling or back stabbing. Just doing this for fun. Go!
Libertarian and I bang around in a 20 year old Ford Taurus.

Think Ron Paul. Just as anti authoritarian but a little more to the left than he is.

It keeps passing emissions testing and getting me where I need to go without going boom so I keep driving it. V6sRZf4

T-Dub

(03-29-2018, 11:43 PM)ID Rick Wrote: [ -> ]So I drive a Ford F-250. I do so, so I can pull my travel trailer. But I am a conservative. I know several people who drive Mercedes, BMW, Lexus and such. All but one of them are liberals. I have other friends who drive pick up trucks, and Fords and Chevy, and Dodge. All of them are conservative. So this leads me to a poll of sorts.

As the owner of this thread I will not tolerate name calling or back stabbing. Just doing this for fun. Go!

02 X-Terror, conservative. In 82 I drove a Subaru Brat, conservative then too, only bumper sticker was "You bet your sweet ass I like Bluegrass" Yeah3

Road Glide

Conservative/libertarian and I drive a Jeep and ride a Harley. The Ole Lady drives a Tundra.
(03-30-2018, 12:14 AM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2018, 11:43 PM)ID Rick Wrote: [ -> ]So I drive a Ford F-250. I do so, so I can pull my travel trailer. But I am a conservative. I know several people who drive Mercedes, BMW, Lexus and such. All but one of them are liberals. I have other friends who drive pick up trucks, and Fords and Chevy, and Dodge. All of them are conservative. So this leads me to a poll of sorts.

02 X-Terror, conservative. In 82 I drove a Subaru Brat, conservative then too, only bumper sticker was "You bet your sweet ass I like Bluegrass"  Yeah3

I wanna buy a Subaru outback for my wife so much. But she won't let go of her Mustang. Until we move back to snow country. Chuckle

T-Dub

(03-30-2018, 12:14 AM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]Libertarian and I bang around in a 20 year old Ford Taurus.

Think Ron Paul. Just as anti authoritarian but a little more to the left than he is.

It keeps passing emissions testing and getting me where I need to go without going boom so I keep driving it.  V6sRZf4

Are you serious with the emissions?
We have to get a safety inspection every year. It costs $14.50. If the vehicle will stop before it hits the back of the shop wall, it passes. That's not far from the truth.
Expedition, Trailblazer, Avalanche.

Conservative.
(03-30-2018, 12:18 AM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]Conservative/libertarian and I drive a Jeep and ride a Harley.  The Ole Lady drives a Tundra.

I had a Harley, until my stroke. My left side is kinda messed up. I kept dropping it over there. For the sake of the bike I sold it. Yeah3

T-Dub

(03-30-2018, 12:19 AM)ID Rick Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2018, 12:14 AM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]

02 X-Terror, conservative. In 82 I drove a Subaru Brat, conservative then too, only bumper sticker was "You bet your sweet ass I like Bluegrass"  Yeah3

I wanna buy a Subaru outback for my wife so much. But she won't let go of her Mustang. Until we move back to snow country.  Chuckle

The only bad things about Subaru's now is you have to weight the rear end down with liberal bumper stickers. I think the requirement is they have to cover at least 1/2 the rear window and all exposed paint on the rear. Other than that and a timing belt they run forever. Chuckle

Road Glide

Pin requested. I like threads like this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9