The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Q, Chaos Mathematics, Quantum Entanglement and Numbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just had reason (my own) to revisit an old post (in my head, I am banned) about the logical fallacy of 'critical mass'.  There was some conjecture today about the number of people who have been influenced by the Q phenomenon.  There was also a bit of chatter on 'our numbers are almost there' sort of nonsense.  Quite a few years back I was on a forum with some deep thinkers, https://richardalanmiller.weebly.com/ for one and https://www.math.auckland.ac.nz/~king/ .  Chris King explained to me in simple terms (I am a roofer and pot grower ffs I have no degrees outside of Permaculture) how the notion of 'critical mass' hs gone the way of the dodo.
In fractal/chaos mathematics/dynamics it takes 12 out of 20000 particles to link and (12 disciples?) start whirling.  Those come together out of the void of what was and drop into the field of potentially of what may be.  As they sink into the field of what-may-be the edges of the new field get formed and as they sink further the fractal formations everyone has probably seen start crystalizing around the edges and then after a time, a new potential arises that drags the entire lot of 'what was' into the new field of 'what is to come'.
Well crickey!  I know 12 people in my town of 4-7000 (most don't do the census so we don't really know) who have 'Q'lued in already so I wonder what the total is in total?  KNowing the numbers used in fractal/chaos mathematics is a useful tool when assessing
social phenomena.  More useful then critical mass which pretty much equals group or sheople think.  Anyhow.  Ponder that, I hope it was clear enough.  I just needed to get it out again because I feel it pertinent that people realize with their real-eyes how potent a small force can be.  And it's almost Easter and the 12 got me thinking as I look through the writing (AD30-65 or something like that) of the Gospel of Q and the conundrums.
Cheerio!
Interesting... and the Chaos Magic behind it also

Cheers
I didn't want to make that post too long, just long enough to be clear as to what I understood after discussions with 2 very brilliant men. So the quantum entanglement part of this post comes from the fabric of the 'field', the amorphous sea of energy the 12 out of 20000 sink into in order to create what I call 'Next!'.
That sea of energy is whole. Just like the ocean, there are no unconnected parts or they would be lakes, or the Red Sea or something. As the Q thing spins a new fabric out of the primal energy of field, and more and more spiral into the knowledge of the 12, the interconnectedness will grow exponentially as well since that is the nature of the field/ocean. Each mind woven into the new patterning of what is becoming (the 'Next!') has a connectivity that I think was lost (aside from synchronicity) in the world that is fading away.
I hope all that made sense. Cheerio!
That sounds very mycelial...
(03-29-2018, 11:00 PM)Lancifer Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't want to make that post too long, just long enough to be clear as to what I understood after discussions with 2 very brilliant men.  So the quantum entanglement part of this post comes from the fabric of the 'field', the amorphous sea of energy the 12 out of 20000 sink into in order to create what I call 'Next!'.
That sea of energy is whole.  Just like the ocean, there are no unconnected parts or they would be lakes, or the Red Sea or something.  As the Q thing spins a new fabric out of the primal energy of field, and more and more spiral into the knowledge of the 12, the interconnectedness will grow exponentially as well since that is the nature of the field/ocean.  Each mind woven into the new patterning of what is becoming (the 'Next!') has a connectivity that I think was lost (aside from synchronicity) in the world that is fading away.

It definitely ties into "Quantum Physics", in that the more folks that start believing, and the more folks that start hoping they are seeing Light at the End Of The Tunnel ... That mass believing and mass hoping does (according to the theory of Quantum Physics) bring it into Reality.
(03-29-2018, 11:00 PM)Lancifer Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't want to make that post too long, just long enough to be clear as to what I understood after discussions with 2 very brilliant men. So the quantum entanglement part of this post comes from the fabric of the 'field', the amorphous sea of energy the 12 out of 20000 sink into in order to create what I call 'Next!'.
That sea of energy is whole. Just like the ocean, there are no unconnected parts or they would be lakes, or the Red Sea or something. As the Q thing spins a new fabric out of the primal energy of field, and more and more spiral into the knowledge of the 12, the interconnectedness will grow exponentially as well since that is the nature of the field/ocean. Each mind woven into the new patterning of what is becoming (the 'Next!') has a connectivity that I think was lost (aside from synchronicity) in the world that is fading away.
Hey L!! Good to read you!
Yes, the web, one being torn apart, another one forming, of much lighter vibration/threads....
Remember folks, we already 'won', as the 'battle' is not in the 3d (that shows up in time) but in the spirit, and so much awareness, so much good, so much caring has taken place (and yes, a bit of nastiness, and anger at the unknowings...) that it is already written.
Be prayer.
over and out....no Q tonight it seems.
(03-29-2018, 11:41 PM)The Ex Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds very mycelial...

Yes it can be interpreted in that fashion...as the wind carries the spores of the fruiting body of what was, into the breeze, and the spores then land they send out messenger signals and start to grow to find each other. Thusly starting a new mycelial network that will then await the correct conditions to weave together a new fruiting body that carries the process on again. Looked at from a fungal perspective, we could extrapolate and say (and probably rightly thus) when the conditions arise, and the timing and weather and moisture content is correct, that humans bind and form a new 'Next!' that is cast to the winds or the 'interwebs' to be taken to others to connect with after sending out the correct signalling.
(03-30-2018, 01:31 AM)sloonie Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2018, 11:00 PM)Lancifer Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't want to make that post too long, just long enough to be clear as to what I understood after discussions with 2 very brilliant men.  So the quantum entanglement part of this post comes from the fabric of the 'field', the amorphous sea of energy the 12 out of 20000 sink into in order to create what I call 'Next!'.
That sea of energy is whole.  Just like the ocean, there are no unconnected parts or they would be lakes, or the Red Sea or something.  As the Q thing spins a new fabric out of the primal energy of field, and more and more spiral into the knowledge of the 12, the interconnectedness will grow exponentially as well since that is the nature of the field/ocean.  Each mind woven into the new patterning of what is becoming (the 'Next!') has a connectivity that I think was lost (aside from synchronicity) in the world that is fading away.
Hey L!!  Good to read you!
Yes, the web, one being torn apart, another one forming, of much lighter vibration/threads....
Remember folks, we already 'won', as the 'battle' is not in the 3d (that shows up in time) but in the spirit, and so much awareness, so much good, so much caring has taken place (and yes, a bit of nastiness, and anger at the unknowings...) that it is already written.
Be prayer.

Ta. But I'll have to correct you about 'time'...it is more correctly called 'spime' because space and time can not really be separated! Cheers buddy from the North!
(03-30-2018, 01:47 AM)Lancifer Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2018, 01:31 AM)sloonie Wrote: [ -> ]
Hey L!!  Good to read you!
Be prayer.

Ta. But I'll have to correct you about 'time'...it is more correctly called 'spime' because space and time can not really be separated! Cheers buddy from the North!

Aha!! Well said, and so so true. All is now, anyhow. Just the perspective is variable.
(03-30-2018, 01:46 AM)Lancifer Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2018, 11:41 PM)The Ex Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds very mycelial...

Yes it can be interpreted in that fashion...as the wind carries the spores of the fruiting body of what was, into the breeze, and the spores then land they send out messenger signals and start to grow to find each other.  Thusly starting a new mycelial network that will then await the correct conditions to weave together a new fruiting body that carries the process on again.  Looked at from a fungal perspective, we could extrapolate and say (and probably rightly thus) when the conditions arise, and the timing and weather and moisture content is correct, that humans bind and form a new 'Next!' that is cast to the winds or the 'interwebs' to be taken to others to connect with after sending out the correct signalling.

...and there's always that 'something else', isn't there.

It appears mathematically based at times .. and others.. like 'something else' entirely.

[Image: universe-brain.jpg]
Pages: 1 2