The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Hey, Art Bell fans!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you loved C2C back when it was still great you'll like this YT channel.  Old Art from back in the day.  I used to go to work so tired and sleep deprived from staying up listening to that great voice and awesome content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu5NnNp...CS1fCpR1rg
Thanks! Art is so much better than George Noory.

Heartflowers
My paranormal passion is UFOs, forbidden archeology (Cremo) and NDE. Hauntings and EVP are also some of my favorites
(03-29-2018, 09:35 PM)Flyover Country Wrote: [ -> ]My paranormal passion is UFOs, forbidden archeology (Cremo) and NDE. Hauntings and EVP are also some of my favorites

:rockn: Forbidden archaeology. I also like Cryptozoic and whistle blowers of all kinds.
Ghosts, crypto, out of place artifacts and historical mysteries.

wisc_girl

(03-29-2018, 09:33 PM)mountain man Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! Art is so much better than George Noory.

Heartflowers

Oh God don't even get me started.

thx OP!!!!

Hifive
great thread
My favorites were of Art Bell and Malachi Martin, exorcist for over thirty years, author, archeologist, and an expert in early Semitic languages. Art Bell was a true pioneer in his genre. It was almost impossible to turn off his program because he knew how to capture people and pull them into the discussion.

Thanks for the thread, Flyover.
(03-30-2018, 05:42 AM)Moon Rocks Wrote: [ -> ]My favorites were of Art Bell and Malachi Martin, exorcist for over thirty years, author, archeologist, and an expert in early Semitic languages. Art Bell was a true pioneer in his genre. It was almost impossible to turn off his program because he knew how to capture people and pull them into the discussion.

Thanks for the thread, Flyover.

I had all 3 of those interviews saved in my Watch Later file. They were just removed from YT. I listened to the 3rd one 5 nights ago.
Pages: 1 2