The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: MERGED 'An entire family vanished’: Viral protest star Devonte Hart presumed dead after 75ft cliff plunge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Mystery surrounds a car accident in California which investigators believe claimed the lives of viral protester Devonte Hart and his entire immediate family.

It’s thought that Devonte Hart was a passenger in the vehicle which was found at the bottom of coastal cliffs in Mendocino County, California. The crashed car was spotted upside down by a passerby on Monday, but police say they’re still unsure when or how the vehicle plunged 75 feet into the Pacific Ocean.

Photos of Devonte Hart, 15, went viral during a 2014 police brutality protest in Portland, Oregon. The images showed the boy hugging a Portland cop during a support rally for Michael Brown, who was shot dead by police in Ferguson, Missouri.

California cliff crash update: Child in viral Portland police hug photo among the missing, 5 family members dead https://t.co/F7lOdMGg8U pic.twitter.com/5sLECJ7zKt
— The Oregonian (@Oregonian) March 28, 2018

Mendocino County Police confirmed that two adults were found inside the wreckage of the vehicle, while the bodies of three children were discovered close-by. County Sheriff Tom Allman described the scene along Highway 1 as “very confusing.”

Devonte and two others are currently missing, presumed dead. Allman confirmed that Devonte’s parents - Jennifer and Sarah Hart - were killed in the crash along with children Marcus, Jeremiah and Abigail.

“There was no skid marks, no brake marks, there was no indication of why this vehicle traversed approximately over 75 feet into the Pacific Ocean,” he added. “We have no reason to believe that this was an intentional act.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/422689-devonte-ha...-accident/

I remember that kid.. and his pic made me tear up.

[Image: laMkJRA.jpg]
Missing and the plot thickens,....

Anon

Devonte Hart, Boy Seen Hugging Cop In Viral Photo, Missing After Family SUV Goes Off A Cliff

His adoptive parents were reportedly abusing the children.

Investigators described the scene as “confusing.” There were no skid marks before the car fell 75 feet into the Pacific Ocean, the victims were not wearing seat belts and there were no witnesses. However, according to The Oregonian, the parents were wearing safety restraints. That said, the police have said they have “no reason” to believe it was an intentional act.

However, according to CBS News, “Neighbors said they saw signs that caused them to worry about how the homeschooled children were being cared for.” Reportedly, next-door neighbors, Bruce and Dana DeKalb, called child protective services after Devonte came to their house asking for food. Dana Dekalb said “the boy told her his parents ‘weren’t feeding them’ and were ‘punishing them by withholding food.’ He came over almost every day for a week, and asked her to leave food in a box by the fence for him, she said.”

https://newsone.com/3786480/devonte-hart...ral-photo/
(03-29-2018, 01:17 PM)hurchel Wrote: [ -> ]Missing and the plot thickens,....

Anon

Devonte Hart, Boy Seen Hugging Cop In Viral Photo, Missing After Family SUV Goes Off A Cliff

His adoptive parents were reportedly abusing the children.

Investigators described the scene as “confusing.” There were no skid marks before the car fell 75 feet into the Pacific Ocean, the victims were not wearing seat belts and there were no witnesses. However, according to The Oregonian, the parents were wearing safety restraints. That said, the police have said they have “no reason” to believe it was an intentional act.

However, according to CBS News, “Neighbors said they saw signs that caused them to worry about how the homeschooled children were being cared for.” Reportedly, next-door neighbors, Bruce and Dana DeKalb, called child protective services after Devonte came to their house asking for food. Dana Dekalb said “the boy told her his parents ‘weren’t feeding them’ and were ‘punishing them by withholding food.’ He came over almost every day for a week, and asked her to leave food in a box by the fence for him, she said.”

https://newsone.com/3786480/devonte-hart...ral-photo/

Oh my gosh. That is so sad!
Very sad, also no seat belts but parents wearing safety restraints?

Images of safety restraints..

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=saf...&FORM=IGRE

All speculation is very grim....

Where are the kids?
Social services was at the house Friday. Who thinks they were going to lose those kids so they packed them up and drove off the cliff.
Hiding3

A BLM HIT?
I remember that picture VERY well. This breaks my heart. So, social services had been called, heh? Kid asking for food from the neighbor. I'm not liking where I think this story is eventually going. :(

(03-29-2018, 01:02 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I remember that kid.. and his pic made me tear up.

[Image: laMkJRA.jpg]
What scares me is thinking the Dad may have killed the missing ones, hidden their bodies and then ran the car off the road with the remaining 3 children. With Dad and Mom wearing safety harnesses did he think they would survive and just planned on killing the remaining kids?
I read that the "parents" of these five adopted black children were lesbians.

they were being investigated by child protective.

same sex couples are not fit to adopt. If a child happens to be born to them, that is bad enough. Putting society's stamp of approval on homosexual parenting is another matter, and it is wrong.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5