The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Glitch or Warning??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Saw this elsewhere and thought I would share the oddity Eyeroll

And people wonder why I prefer it at the Amish end of the tech curve.
Mark that on your DOOM calendar.

May 26, 2018

T-Dub

I love my computers don't get me wrong but those things give me the creeps. I don't want something listening to me 24/7. The wife has a smart phone, I won't even carry a cell phone of any kind anymore. Go figure.
Good grief!

Haven't watched it yet. However, by the title I thought it was about the website/the-forum. So, naturally I couldn't wait to report this oddity I've been experiencing but haven't wanted to say anything simply to see if someone else brought it up.

So, when I'm swiping my phone's screen moving the image around fairly rapidly a flash of a partial incomplete image overlay appears. Like a pop-up ad. An incomplete pop-up ad that disappears. Simply appearing and disappearing.
That was the result of either very poor programming or illicit programming that was not intended for release. Either way, very creepy.
Hiding3
The Bombing
2018 film

The Bombing is a Chinese action war-drama film directed by Xiao Feng about the Japanese bombings of Chinese city Chongqing during World War II. Mel Gibson joined as art director. Wikipedia
Initial release: May 25, 2018
(03-26-2018, 01:12 PM)Copernica Wrote: [ -> ]The Bombing
2018 film

The Bombing is a Chinese action war-drama film directed by Xiao Feng about the Japanese bombings of Chinese city Chongqing during World War II. Mel Gibson joined as art director. Wikipedia
Initial release: May 25, 2018

Okay, now that makes sense.
Yet still creepy
Pages: 1 2