The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: we're not really the fringe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Have you been paying attention to comments on Yahoo news? It's almost impossible to find someone who is loving the refugee influx. Or is yahoo filtering out all the comments I don't agree with?
Yahoo like most other sites is very much moderated to a particular bias. Anything that does not lock step with the MSM bias is filtered out.

Even on supposedly 'alternative' news sites. See my thread about the NBC situation where a site that is allegedly pro constitution and freedom can't handle having their boy Cruz outed as not being NBC and edits their Disqus conversations accordingly.

It's weird because the article titles and content appear to be soliciting sympathy for the invaders but the oppose actually happens. Is this just the media intentionally stirring the shit?

(02-06-2016, 07:00 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]It's weird because the article titles and content appear to be soliciting sympathy for the invaders but the oppose actually happens. Is this just the media intentionally stirring the shit?

It's just the media backing their masters and Americans all waking up en masse, that's why the Globalists have stepped on the gas.

Don't believe a single poll you read online, don't believe a single word they write until you can back it up. I expect a huge false flag to happen before march.