The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Loyola wins!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am a big fan of college basketball! Chicago Loyola wasn't favored by anyone. I mean, they start 3 or 4 white guys. They just kicked Kansas State's butt 78 -62, and are in the final four! It doesn't get any better than this! 3 of the players played for the same team in high school, in Kansas, and they aren't big and strong! Just good! Rock on Loyola!!! They haven't been in the final 4 since 1963. Maybe God is sending a message? We'll see! V6sRZf4

~mc~

Go blue!!!

Hard to lose when God has you in his bracket.
I did not go but my dad did.....Go Loyola !
Aggies for me
(03-24-2018, 09:37 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: [ -> ]I did not go but my dad did.....Go Loyola !
Aggies for me

And yes, we are drinking on this thread!  BTW, you have a pending buddy list request from me!  For a week or so, but, no hurry!   Lmao
(03-24-2018, 10:05 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2018, 09:37 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: [ -> ]I did not go but my dad did.....Go Loyola !
Aggies for me

And yes, we are drinking on this thread!  BTW, you have a pending buddy list request from me!  For a week or so, but, no hurry!   Lmao

Jeeeeeezzzzuuuussss Sorry Big D. Still getting used to this site..
Sorry Brother and are we drinking on thi.......ok you already said we are!!!!
[Image: giphy1.gif]
will michigan squeak it out?
(03-24-2018, 11:07 PM)Hugh Manatee Wrote: [ -> ]will michigan squeak it out?

They sure did! Things aren't looking too good for Texas Tech right now! Villanova looks tough!
IMO they will make it to the Championship but will lose to Villanoma
Pages: 1 2