The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Been out in the bush all week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For about 6 days I've been out on my own in the bush. The creek is about a 5 minute walk from my place and where I've been camping is about a 3 hour walk/hike on foot from the creek entrance. I've been there all week. I've come home a couple of times to check on family, then went back out again. Since it's only  a 3 hour hike home, I manage to come home enough to check on everyone.

When I go back out tonight in a couple hours, I think I'll be out there for at least 2 weeks before I come back home this time.

Tones of Coyotes out there some nights. The howling is awesome. I'm camping about 30 feet away from the creek and I've been catching tones of Salmon all week. I kept 2 Salmon to feed myself while out there. I didn't bring any other food. I'm roughing it as much as possible. Me, myself, the moon, the Coyotes, Whiskey, Beer, and a fire. It's been pretty darn sweet.

Just logging in to check up on my online friends while at home....

Christopher McCandless had it right. Screw society, live out in the bush. Into the Wild is one of my favourite movies... I think all people should watch it.

Other than that, I hope you all have been doing well.

Don C.

Keep a detailed update of your winter fishing.
Great post. Here's to vicariously living
Cheers Cheers

I listened to the song.
Society is lonely without you.
(10-26-2015, 09:52 PM)Motherfucking Don C Wrote: [ -> ]Keep a detailed update of your winter fishing.
Great post. Here's to vicariously living
Cheers Cheers

Lock and Load brother! Hope all is well my friend! And will do!

Cheers
(10-27-2015, 06:45 AM)Arkansas_Ted Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2015, 09:47 PM)Machine Gun Tony Wrote: [ -> ]For about 6 days I've been out on my own in the bush. The creek is about a 5 minute walk from my place and where I've been camping is about a 3 hour walk/hike on foot from the creek entrance. I've been there all week. I've come home a couple of times to check on family, then went back out again. Since it's only  a 3 hour hike home, I manage to come home enough to check on everyone.

When I go back out tonight in a couple hours, I think I'll be out there for at least 2 weeks before I come back home this time.

Tones of Coyotes out there some nights. The howling is awesome. I'm camping about 30 feet away from the creek and I've been catching tones of Salmon all week. I kept 2 Salmon to feed myself while out there. I didn't bring any other food. I'm roughing it as much as possible. Me, myself, the moon, the Coyotes, Whiskey, Beer, and a fire. It's been pretty darn sweet.

Just logging in to check up on my online friends while at home....

Christopher McCandless had it right. Screw society, live out in the bush. Into the Wild is one of my favourite movies... I think all people should watch it.

Other than that, I hope you all have been doing well.

Awesome, enjoy being what we should be.
a few days in and I had to come back home. My brother had to get kidney stones blasted. So I'm helping him now. I've still been out for a few days but I had to come back home to make sure all is well with the family.

Poor bastard has been throwing up like crazy, so I had a few days of personal freedom (without a lady, cry.. cry)  but I had to come back to take care of the son of a bitch. He's my brother, what can I do. I love the stupid asshole.  My folks (mama, and papa) are gonna take care of him now. So, once again... I'm back on the forums for a night. LOL.

Man, this is some shitty luck LOL!

But I hope the beautiful LOP ladies are doing well, and the boys are kicking some ass. Cheers folks!

~mc~

Sounds fun :)

Did you at least shower???
(10-29-2015, 10:22 PM)Motorcity Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds fun :)

Nude bathing in the river.....    ;)

I also set up a shower with a plastic bucket that I cut holes in. I boil the water an place it in the bucket. It's like being at home, but in the bush.

~mc~

(10-29-2015, 10:27 PM)Machine Gun Tony Wrote: [ -> ]

I also set up a shower with a plastic bucket that I cut holes in. I boil the water an place it in the bucket. It's like being at home, but in the bush.

Nice. Have fun Heartflowers
(10-29-2015, 10:33 PM)Motorcity Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2015, 10:27 PM)Machine Gun Tony Wrote: [ -> ]

Nice. Have fun  Heartflowers

Join me! Chuckle

~mc~

In Canada ?? Lol

Isn't it a little cold to be hanging out in the bush right now ?
(10-29-2015, 10:41 PM)Motorcity Wrote: [ -> ]In Canada ?? Lol

Isn't it a little cold to be hanging out in the bush right now ?

My Lop name is Winter Steelheader for a reason, ya know! Chuckle
Pages: 1 2 3