The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Having a gold star returned at GLP does NOT mean you are allowed back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I have no clue what it means, but it does NOT mean the account was re-opened for you.

I cannot log in there as beeches in spite of the newly returned gold star.

I did not ask for it, or ask to be reinstated in any way.

I opened an account there as Torchie, looks like it will be the only one....... still wish I could access my old favorite threads!
Well, GLP seems quite different now, anyway.
Lots of great folks here.
Hoping to meet even more.

[Image: bf23.jpg]
(03-19-2018, 09:49 AM)Trained Noticer Wrote: [ -> ]Well, GLP seems quite different now, anyway.

the point is that someone said Haun and I were allowed back at GLP.

Another poster insinuated that some would be going back, or seeking to go back and that was not what happened.

please post if you have any clue why the gold star has been returned minus account priveliges, since you were the one that told me my
my account was re-opened. You know lots of information I don't

T-Dub

(03-19-2018, 09:49 AM)Trained Noticer Wrote: [ -> ]Well, GLP seems quite different now, anyway.

Your welcome to stay and there are a lot of good people here, always has been as far as I can tell. The recent influx of new members are really fun and knowledgeable folks.
(03-19-2018, 09:51 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]That's odd...

I would like to be able to access my old favorite threads there. it is odd.
You will be locked out of your account there but at times the mods will use it.
They did it to me when i left.
Could not log in but someone used it a few times.
Much shady shit from the midget.
(03-19-2018, 09:54 AM)beeches Wrote: [ -> ]

Another poster insinuated that some would be going back, or seeking to go back and that was not what happened.

please post if you have any clue why the gold star has been returned minus account priveliges, since you were the one that told me my

I have no extra info.
I just heard about your star, verified, and told you.
I can only guess that maybe they want the appearances
of more paid members. Dunno.

Many belong to multiple forums, nothing wrong with that.
(03-19-2018, 09:57 AM)Coolhandluke74 Wrote: [ -> ]You will be locked out of your account there but at times the mods will use it.
They did it to me when i left.
Could not log in but someone used it a few times.
Much shady shit from the midget.

glad to know that

where you banned recently or in the past?
(03-19-2018, 10:00 AM)Trained Noticer Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2018, 09:54 AM)beeches Wrote: [ -> ]

I have no extra info.
I just heard about your star, verified, and told you.
I can only guess that maybe they want the appearances
of more paid members. Dunno.

Many belong to multiple forums, nothing wrong with that.

my purpose here is to set the record straight that some people were back at GLP, perhaps by asking mods to reopen their accounts. I did not do that. my persona there is just like me posting now!
(03-19-2018, 09:42 AM)beeches Wrote: [ -> ]I have no clue what it means, but it does NOT mean the account was re-opened for you.

I cannot log in there as beeches in spite of the newly returned gold star.

I did not ask for it, or ask to be reinstated in any way.

I opened an account there as Torchie, looks like it will be the only one....... still wish I could access my old favorite threads!

Good morning!  

Good to read Beeches.  I didn't think that was happening.  There was a post here a couple days ago (I'm not sure if you read it) that said some of us would be welcomed back if we contact a mod and work it out. In fact, you and Debauchery were named specifically.

What a frickin' joke!  They mean beg to come back so we may have to "privilege" of paying them to play their little games on us.

On what planet is any of this okay?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14