The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: After Legalizing Marijuana, Colorado Moves To Decriminalize Mushrooms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In 2012, Colorado sparked a movement when it voted to legalize medical marijuana. Now, the state is in the spotlight again — but this time, for its potential decision to decriminalize psilocybin, or “magic mushrooms.”

The initiative is being led by the group Denver for Psilocybin. Soon, they may receive the all-clear to gather signatures and get mushroom legalization on the ballot.

http://theantimedia.org/colorado-decrimi...mushrooms/
(03-16-2018, 12:03 AM)Talon Wrote: [ -> ]In 2012, Colorado sparked a movement when it voted to legalize medical marijuana. Now, the state is in the spotlight again — but this time, for its potential decision to decriminalize psilocybin, or “magic mushrooms.”

The initiative is being led by the group Denver for Psilocybin. Soon, they may receive the all-clear to gather signatures and get mushroom legalization on the ballot.

http://theantimedia.org/colorado-decrimi...mushrooms/

Woah...

Road Glide

I'm behind that. Shrooms are fun. Natural like weed.

Never killed anyone that I know of. Well... unless they ate the wrong kind of shrooms.
Hmmm, while I don't believe something that grows in the wild should be banned, I can definitely see those who use the slippery slope fallacy pointing to this development and saying they told us so.
I foresee an influx of Cluster Headache sufferers .

Just don't let everyone know that 3 grains of dry can alleviate night leg cramps and other neurological aches .
Nice, but i hope its therapeutic use only, too many weirdos up there, the whole state may have a bad trip. Scream1
(03-16-2018, 07:56 AM)Troller Durden Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, but i hope its therapeutic use only, too many weirdos up there, the whole state may have a bad trip.  Scream1

I can't imagine trying to drive while tripping on mushrooms...nor cannot imagine trying to drive while driving among people tripping on mushrooms.

I just can't.
Chuckle
I'm sorry officer. I was texting while tripping when I saw a crazy looking clown with long arms jump out from behind the tree with eyes all over it and then he turned into a balloon and then there were three of them suddenly sitting in my car with me telling me I needed to eat some pickle relish and that's when I stopped at the green light.
(03-16-2018, 08:29 AM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry officer. I was texting while tripping when I saw a crazy looking clown with long arms jump out from behind the tree with eyes all over it and then he turned into a balloon and then there were three of them suddenly sitting in my car with me telling me I needed to eat some pickle relish and that's when I stopped at the green light.

Jptdknpa
(03-16-2018, 08:26 AM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2018, 07:56 AM)Troller Durden Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, but i hope its therapeutic use only, too many weirdos up there, the whole state may have a bad trip.  Scream1

I can't imagine trying to drive while tripping on mushrooms...nor cannot imagine trying to drive while driving among people tripping on mushrooms.

I just can't.
Chuckle

Imagine it is a cold October night. You are tripping balls on shrooms and driving around state forest roads watching the leaves fall at 3:00 AM in an old beater car with no registration. Imagine you left your ID at home and you get pulled over by game wardens. You get out of the car wearing a T shirt and shorts when it is in the 30's and you are sweating. I somehow managed to talk them into letting me go as long as I went straight home. It was such a nice trip until then. This was back in the 80's.
Pages: 1 2