The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: A story that I wanna share but too afraid to share. Its that scary.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Its a story that still frightens me to this day. I was getting ready to share it, but I am too spooked right now.... Thinking about it gives me the creeps. The details are as frightening as anything can be. It doesn't involve me personally, but it involves a former friend of mine from high school. I will share on a future date. Preferably in the day time. Stay tuned! Chow!
Tease. Do it now!!!

Road Glide

A trucker that types like someone who wants to be an author and says chow.

Spockbrow
(03-15-2018, 09:59 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]A trucker that types like someone who wants to be an author and says chow.  

Spockbrow

Jan used to be a regular over "there". Has had some interesting posts. I'm looking forward to it
Staying off the site for a few days. Home time. Out of the rig for a few days.
Be back soon. Chow!
No fair! How can I be too scared to sleep if I am only mildly curious??
Is it about dating after 40?

Scream1
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.riffsy.com%2Fimage...or.gif&f=1]

Road Glide

(03-15-2018, 10:03 PM)Flyover Country Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2018, 09:59 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]A trucker that types like someone who wants to be an author and says chow.  

Spockbrow

Jan used to be a regular over "there".  Has had some interesting posts. I'm looking forward to it

I must say, I find Jan's stories entertaining.
(03-15-2018, 10:04 PM)Big Jan Wrote: [ -> ]Staying off the site for a few days. Home time. Out of the rig for a few days.
Be back soon. Chow!

*shivers with frighteningly fearful fright to the extremes*

That sounds horrible in so many ways.
Home....Will it be there when you do?
I love Sasquatch and the misses stories too.
Kind of like this posting.
Big promises with a lot of torque and only to realize you put gas in the diesel again.
It's sputtering badly...
Did you bring a lot lizard back home again?

Eighteen squeals and what do you get?
So many questions and only the nerve of the Op to abandon me once again on the side of the proverbial super highway.

Why? Why?!!?!
Pages: 1 2 3