The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: How to grow half your own food in less than an hour a day - Health Ranger Mike Adams /Marjorie Wildcraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://thegrownetwork.pages.ontraport.ne...prid=29627

free viewing from March 20-22

How to grow half your own food in less than an hour a day..

Might be worth a watch?

Just a heads-up here, I signed up for it, maybe you want to, too...

Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers
grew nice garden last year..... bought property to start a market garden last year.... i think theres a thread about it in here somewhere (might have been the other place, but would be deleted now it it was over there anyways)....
im in the thick of seed ordering .... sprouting ..... planning .... my head is spinning ...more to come soon !

DMNLI

(03-15-2018, 03:34 PM)Astrochik Wrote: [ -> ]http://thegrownetwork.pages.ontraport.ne...prid=29627

free viewing from March 20-22

How to grow half your own food in less than an hour a day..

Might be worth a watch?

Just a heads-up here, I signed up for it, maybe you want to, too...

Heartflowers  Heartflowers  Heartflowers

Just because I'm a great gardener doesn't mean I know everything nor will I ever will. I look forward to viewing this and increasing my knowledge towards the one thing I love to do the most. Gardening.

Thank you Astrochik.

Eat well live well. DM
Pinning so folks have a chance to sign up and bookmark. Thanks @AstroChick
Bump

I am in too, be sure to remind me please

(03-15-2018, 03:58 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I am in too, be sure to remind me please

Who is this "me" that you speak of?  Lmao
i find this amazing ........ there in the trays !
....peas, sunflower, wheatgrass too start....

(03-15-2018, 03:58 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I am in too, be sure to remind me please

I think we should leave it pinned through the weekend to give everyone a chance to see it .
thanks for the pin! I feel like a real fringer now...

Cheer

Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers
Pages: 1 2