The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: 46 House Seats up in Nov with NO GOP ~ Dems Only Need 24!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
https://twitter.com/DiamondandSilk/statu...5669931009
This S.ugar, H.oney, I.ce T.ea is not making any sense.
Here's the list of the 46 Seats without a Republican candidate.
[Image: DYRDM7dWsAgBnN-.jpg]
(03-15-2018, 12:34 PM)DaJavoo Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/DiamondandSilk/statu...5669931009
This S.ugar, H.oney, I.ce T.ea is not making any sense.
Here's the list of the 46 Seats without a Republican candidate.
[Image: DYRDM7dWsAgBnN-.jpg]

Hmm. Deliberate effort by the GOP to undermine Trump's revolution?

If this keeps up, I may just have to go back on my decision to vote GOP and instead throw in entirely with the Libertarians.
[Image: holy-shit-you-cant-be-serious-14222723.png]
Always remember.....

[Image: RfQcV1e.jpg]
(03-15-2018, 01:01 PM)~kiki~ Wrote: [ -> ]Always remember.....

Yeah, but we'll get it shoved right back up our keesters come November if there's not alt-candidates.
(03-15-2018, 12:41 PM)The Original Mind Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm. Deliberate effort by the GOP to undermine Trump's revolution?

If this keeps up, I may just have to go back on my decision to vote GOP and instead throw in entirely with the Libertarians.

Buyer beware on that OM.

Libertarian covers everything from Ron Paul Republicans all the way left to Anarchists.

And despite what the current squatters in the party tell you, there was a coup.

The Paul/Badnarik/Browne limited Constitutional government faction was pushed out.

That started in 06 and the last of the 'old school' L's Bob Barr made his run in 08 but after that it was Democrat Lites, Progressives and Anarchists in charge. We managed to get Jim Gray on the ticket as VP for the 12 campaign but that ended anything actually conservative or Constitutional about the Libertarian leadership structure.

Gary Johnson is a flip flopper that thinks Monsanto is great, and his last running mate, William Weld, was an authoritarian D from Massachusetts that thinks the country should be run the way they screwed up that state.
(03-15-2018, 01:34 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2018, 12:41 PM)The Original Mind Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm. Deliberate effort by the GOP to undermine Trump's revolution?

Buyer beware on that OM.

Libertarian covers everything from Ron Paul Republicans all the way left to Anarchists.

The Paul/Badnarik/Browne limited Constitutional government faction was pushed out.

That started in 06 and the last of the 'old school' L's Bob Barr made his run in 08 but after that it was Democrat Lites, Progressives and Anarchists in charge. We managed to get Jim Gray on the ticket as VP for the 12 campaign but that ended anything actually conservative or Constitutional about the Libertarian leadership structure.

Gary Johnson is a flip flopper that thinks Monsanto is great, and his last running mate, William Weld, was an authoritarian D from Massachusetts that thinks the country should be run the way they screwed up that state.

What's a leppo?
(03-15-2018, 01:32 PM)DaJavoo Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, but we'll get it shoved right back up our keesters come November if there's not alt-candidates.

That’s what scares the hell out of me, they are getting better at rigging elections, have msm and Hollywood to spread disinformation.....
(03-15-2018, 01:36 PM)The Comedian :D Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2018, 01:34 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]

Buyer beware on that OM.

What's a leppo?

Lisp challenged lesbian?
(03-15-2018, 01:36 PM)~kiki~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2018, 01:32 PM)DaJavoo Wrote: [ -> ]

That’s what scares the hell out of me, they are getting better at rigging elections, have msm and Hollywood to spread disinformation.....

Not to worry ~ there's been an investigation going on about the 'elections' and the results and solutions should be rolled out before November ~ that's WHY DJT/Sessions didn't make a huge deal about Alabama ~ that case will be one of the better PROOFS. Chuckle
Pages: 1 2 3 4