The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Trump is taking down the deep state.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States
LAW & JUSTICE

Issued on: March 1, 2018
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-...ed-states/

Looks like fun ahead kids. Gotta get back to work. I'll catch up later. Chuckle
You might benefit from following Q posts...you'da found this a coupla' weeks ago. Chuckle
(03-15-2018, 11:28 AM)DaJavoo Wrote: [ -> ]You might benefit from following Q posts...you'da found this a coupla' weeks ago.  Chuckle

Yeah that's me. Another day and a dollar short. V6sRZf4
(03-15-2018, 11:24 PM)The Comedian :D Wrote: [ -> ]https://youtu.be/C21PrOKRG8w

Chuckle That's some motivational music. Now I feel like getting stoned.

Road Glide

(03-15-2018, 11:35 PM)Dark Moon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2018, 11:28 AM)DaJavoo Wrote: [ -> ]You might benefit from following Q posts...you'da found this a coupla' weeks ago.  Chuckle

Yeah that's me. Another day and a dollar short.  V6sRZf4

Don't feel bad, story of my life. You are not alone. Yeah3
EXCLUSIVE REPORT: Massive Layoffs To Hit Tomorrow, VA Secretary Shulkin & Chief Of Staff Gen. John Kelly FIRED!

A source close to multiple senior White House officials has exclusively told the Gateway Pundit that massive layoffs within the Trump administration are slated to hit tomorrow.

Speaking anonymously but on the record, The Gateway Pundit was informed the layoffs will not just affect senior officials but entire teams:

“Many staffers were being told not to come to work tomorrow, they are still finalizing the full list of people who are out.”

The press will try to spin this as a president in scandal and under fire, but this is really the president continuing to streamline his administration with the best individuals for the job, hopefully with this shake-up the administration furthers its ability to push forward their agenda as efficiently and robustly as possible.

Among senior officials on the chopping block is chief of staff John Kelly and VA Secretary Shulkin.

More at link. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/...elly-gone/

Maybe this thread is still good. I won't hold my breath. Lmao
(03-15-2018, 11:38 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2018, 11:35 PM)Dark Moon Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah that's me. Another day and a dollar short.  V6sRZf4

Don't feel bad, story of my life.  You are not alone.   Yeah3

Lmao I feel vindicated!
The Trump admin seems to be gearing up for the next phase. If only there had been some sort of clues that this was going to happen lol. Q.
(03-15-2018, 11:42 PM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]The Trump admin seems to be gearing up for the next phase. If only there had been some sort of clues that this was going to happen lol. Q.

I think that shit is going to hit the fan for a lot of bad people. Chuckle
Pages: 1 2