The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Anyone else getting this system error when posting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
HTTP 503
Backend fetch failed

It happens probably 5% of the time.
I assume this is due to the increased traffic and load on the SQL server the PHP (I assume) forum software is running atop.
This is ironic.
I got this error creating this thread:

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
We don't charge any extra for our server quirks - double posts are also free!

Chuckle
Bump
(03-11-2018, 02:19 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]We don't charge any extra for our server quirks - double posts are also free!

Chuckle

Sweet!
I'm a compSci nerd, so if you want me to look at it, I can almost guarantee I will either fix it or break it permanently.
Scream1
Kcac
I get that regularly . Preview Post beforehand and no problem . Post Reply w/o Preview and back fetch fail every now and then .

Such is the Way of It .
HTTP 503
Backend fetch failed

ReqID: 79516939581711710 • IP: 67.44.176.200
(03-11-2018, 02:20 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]Kcac

Lmao
(03-11-2018, 02:32 PM)Heir Wrote: [ -> ]I get that regularly . Preview Post beforehand and no problem . Post Reply w/o Preview and back fetch fail every now and then .

Such is the Way of It .

Previewing my own post seems like I'm doubting myself.
Chuckle
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7