The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: School Shootings, Somali Pirates & Cruise Ships...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/...2860401665
(2) Somali pirates hijacked freighters and oil tankers.

The companies that owned the ships refused to hired armed guards.

Why?

(3) Because they said that this would lead to an arms race.

It was just easier to pay the $30 million ransom per ship.
(4) The pirates lived in seaside towns where they built villas and drove around in Cadillac SUVs.

These were professional criminals.
(5) For years, the West wrung its hands.

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?
(6) Multiple countries patrolled the Horn of Africa...but they didn't DO ANYTHING.

Until the Indian Navy came along.
(7) Somali pirates used motorized skiffs that were taken to sea by mother ships.

The Indian Navy sank the mother ships and let the survivors fend for themselves.
(8) Why don't you hear about Somali pirates anymore.

Because the ship owners finally saw the light.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...Unx2xYIc8g

(9) Another angle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...2VuiRuMQkE
(10) The pirates moved further south, into waters patrolled by Arab navies.

As a result, SOMEONE carried out raids on the pirate town in Somalia, blowing up all the villas.

The pirates gave up.

(11) Now what about cruise ships?

Why hasn't anyone attacked these big, fat apparent sitting ducks?
[Image: Carnival-Dream.jpg]
(12) Because somewhere on each ship, they have weapons depots, and they have professional security contractors on board.

The ships have sound guns and water cannons, but that's all the admit to having.

You can bet your life that they have a lot more.
(13) Freighters, oil tankers, and cruise ships were hardened, AFTER the owners said it wouldn't happen.

Did the world end?

No.
(14) My guess is that the federal government will mandate things for public schools.

Leftists will screech, but smart things will be done anyway.
(15) And school shooters will go the way of the Somali pirates.

They were sent to Davy Jones's locker.

Did anyone say even a WORD about that...?
Those towers and similar installed technologies parked on top of each and every school, as well as the dense dotted grid across the geomagnetic grid of the United States and the rest of the world nearly, have the capacity to bring the entire population of the schools to the floor in seizing muscles and the sensation of bone crushing, writhing agony.
(02-26-2018, 10:32 AM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]Those towers and similar installed technologies parked on top of each and every school, as well as the dense dotted grid across the geomagnetic grid of the United States and the rest of the world nearly, have the capacity to bring the entire population of the schools to the floor in seizing muscles and the sensation of bone crushing, writhing agony.

A bit on the extreme side, eh?
(02-26-2018, 12:41 PM)DaJavoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2018, 10:32 AM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]Those towers and similar installed technologies parked on top of each and every school, as well as the dense dotted grid across the geomagnetic grid of the United States and the rest of the world nearly, have the capacity to bring the entire population of the schools to the floor in seizing muscles and the sensation of bone crushing, writhing agony.

It depends.
(02-26-2018, 01:40 PM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2018, 12:41 PM)DaJavoo Wrote: [ -> ]

It depends.

Lmao
well... 1dunno1
Chuckle
I 1dunno1 either.
Nice post, Daj. It's true one never seems to hear of Somali pirates anymore.

Great to see these problems were addressed, and I have no problem at all
with the solutions. I applaud them in fact.

I know a lot are saying the solution for the schools is to "harden" them in the
words of POTUS with arms etc. But I am balking at this as are others. Who have
rightly noted the real problem is a spiritual and moral one. No amount of guns
and beefy ex-Mil are going to solve it.

I'd say the militarized environments being proposed for our youth would only
exacerbate the real problems of spiritual despair, moral decay and anomie.
They could only ultimately further demoralize is my feeling.
[Image: YousExQ.gif]

Might be a pin-worthy thread as well. imo.