The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Noooooo! Not Chachi....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
‘Charles in Charge’ Star Alexander Polinsky Accuses Scott Baio of Sexual Abuse

Former child star Alexander Polinsky has retained attorney Lisa Bloom to represent him in his fight against Scott Baio, who he claims sexually abused him on the set of their ’80s sitcom “Charles in Charge.”

Polinsky is the second Baio accuser to emerge following “Charles in Charge” star Nicole Eggert, who has also alleged Baio sexually abused her as a minor. Eggert is also represented by Bloom.

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/scott-ba...202697933/
Facepalm Hollywood implodes
Very disappointing to hear and quite surprising. He's been a
presence for the Right in the media for some time now (and
a good rep in this regard imo), and is on very friendly terms
with POTUS.

Hope it all may prove to be unfounded.
Should walk the Office Hallways at CBS Studios some time .

~mc~

(02-14-2018, 02:30 AM)Verity Wrote: [ -> ]Very disappointing to hear and quite surprising. He's been a
with POTUS.

Funny you say all that and the timing of this person coming out that she was abused by him.
(02-14-2018, 09:49 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2018, 02:30 AM)Verity Wrote: [ -> ]Very disappointing to hear and quite surprising. He's been a
with POTUS.

Funny you say all that and the timing of this person coming out that she was abused by him.

He seems to have admitted that he had sex with her - but says she was 18 - which could only be in the final series...

She was 12 when it started and 18 when it ended.

1dunno1

I hope he's telling the truth - loved Bugsy Malone and Happy Days - not seen anything else...
I see these stories and always question the validity. To some sexual abuse is if you tell a woman she has a nice body. Some would see that as a compliment others see it as an assault. I do think definitions have changed and hollywood is good at hysteria and immaturity.

Will wait to hear the evidence prior to passing judgement but @Verity is correct, Baio is a vocal Republican so that could be the motivation.

~mc~

Alexander Polinsky, who was a child actor on the popular 1980s sitcom Charles in Charge, speaks out for the first time to describe the sexual harassment and abuse he alleges against actor Scott Baio (KABC). http://fxn.ws/2EqZFiW
I find this hard to believe.
I hope it is proven untrue.  

Keeping in mind, nowadays, if a six year old boy kisses a playmate on the cheek he is charged with sexual harassment.
Or if a male employee tells a woman she sure looks nice today, he is charged with sexual harassment.
Joanie and Chachi..

Hell no..
Pages: 1 2