The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Okay Class! What Do You Make Of This
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

"Redlands family is suing Starbucks after a 2-year-old girl apparently drank a beverage that contained a barista’s blood, attorney’s announced Wednesday."
"When they returned home, they noticed a red smear on the side of one of the cups and the drink had a “strong metallic smell,”
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/02...tas-blood/
Scratchinghead

Yes. It's me, posting this. I find it very unusual, and, disturbing.
I think it's commiefornia, and that makes it not shocking at all that something like this might happen.

Is this about the blood in the latte a few days ago?

Moi

(02-12-2018, 06:39 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. It's me, posting this. I find it very unusual, and, disturbing.

Who is you?

(02-12-2018, 07:23 PM)CatBird Wrote: [ -> ]Stay away from fast food and take away, the world has gone to shit!!  And a certain % of the people are F%*#@g crazy (and/or slobs)
Remember last year some disgusting female wiped menstrual blood on an officers burger.
It could have been a paper cut and they were careless or it could have very well been deliberate.
That and avoid the plastic bottles.  Best to keep your Apple Cider Vinegar Bottles and mix your own teas and such.

Moreover,
No. I do not remember the menstrual burger. But, tanks. I think.  1dunno1  For telling me.  Yak  Although, I am happier for posting this thread, and that you shared this. I think. Hold on.  Yak  I was ready to add my next topic. But, the story is not on a site that I can find yet.

Anyways, it has to do with: Man-Of-War.

(02-12-2018, 07:24 PM)Dire_effects Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's commiefornia, and that makes it not shocking at all that something like this might happen.

I sadly disappointed Dire_effects. I think it's best we look at this as a wide (wider than Californication) spectrum type issue. One that knows no bounds, borders, nor limits per say. Although Laurel Canyon California comes to mind, so does Toronto, and other locations for varying reasons.

Ate these menstrual burgers blood rituals or bio-attacks, or both?

Crap.
"Are" not "Ate." Now isn't that ironic. Don'cha think?
Bloody freaking extremists and their ritual bio-attacks! Jeeesh!
Seems like guest trolls think we stopped hating guest trolls at this forum...

Scratchinghead

I look forward to the Membership reviving there troll killing skills...

Chuckle
Pages: 1 2