The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: I just found out an old dear friend committed suicide!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sorry to pile this on yall.but hubby is asleep has to work tonight and all my friends are her frienss

One of the most beautiful, intelligent women I have ever known!

We would chat for hours! Why the hell didnt she reach out??? She knew i would do anything in. The world for her???

Why not say anytything?? Something???

I cant hardly fucking breathe right now

It just doeant make anynsemse
(02-06-2018, 02:31 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to pile this on yall.but hubby is asleep has to work tonight and all my friends are her frienss

One of the most beautiful, intelligent women I have ever known!

We would chat for hours! Why the hell didnt she reach out??? She knew i would do anything in. The world for her???

Why not say anytything?? Something???

I cant hardly fucking breathe right now

It just doeant make anynsemse

I am so sorry. Words don't do it. Sometimes people who need to reach out don't because the very thing that disturbs them also says"don't reach out". Tissue
She was an atheist... and me being a christian, i cant even describe thd heavy burden of guilt anx dispair i feel right now.

You love people.and dont want to push them away by preaching to them. Then something like this haooens and all you canfhinkn is what if? What if I woyld have pushed and tried.
I know it doesn't feel like it right now but there really wasn't much you or anyone could do.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend but it's not your fault. From what you've said so far, she kept her issues hidden until she couldn't deal with them anymore and thought this was the best way to resolve that.

It's not. It never is.

If she didn't reach out or give hints or clues or show any signs of mental/emotional deterioration then there's not much anyone could possibly have done to help her. Spending the next few years flagellating yourself with long thorn rose stems for something you had no control over isn't productive or healthy.

Mourn her loss but do so realizing that it was not your fault.
Suicide is always a painful loss ~ very sorry for yours, Elizabeth. Hugs
it's not your fault @Elizabeth. i'm really sorry for your loss.
(02-06-2018, 02:40 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: [ -> ]She was an atheist...

That's sad , but You shouldn't be overly mournful too long .

I have it on pretty good authority that Grace extends to all , except maybe the willfully evil .
I'm so sorry for your loss.

candle

That's a terrible event to happen. Placing blame with "what if-s" seems a natural response, is a difficult process, and to be left with unkown answers is tragic.  Very sad indeed. May she rest and her suffering be eased. Heartflowers
Militants, Fake-christians, and other cult-types may have been harassing her for being outspoken about being an atheist. Meds may of had "suicidality" as a side effect. Both combined, regardless in this world or the next, will be known as a murder in my opinion. That's why it's never good to be involved with extremist.

I think:
People hear the buzz word extremist as a hot buttered issue, often on gaurd about the finger being pointed at them for their opinions, when it's like extreme idealist in various settings (religious or otherwise) engaging in harming. Not so much being aware of public policy or political tensions or global affairs.
But the idea that there are no extremist at all is a blanket statement, thought. Surely, extremist exist that pick on out spoken atheist. Just as there would be extremist atheist bullying non atheist. Some regardless of their poised ideological belief structure are simply there wearing it (ideological belief) as a facade, a false persona; Doing so because they are there for the sadistic violence of which is often contradictory to the core belief of the ideology itself.
Thank you all for the kind words. But I probably shouldnt have even tried to talk about this yet. Im in shock and things are raw.

And its hard to ex0lain the guilt i feel and.why.

She was such a brilliant woman, and not that i could.have been her savior, i just have. Sense if.anyonen could have gotten through to her 8t might have been me.

But bevause of my own cowarfice and selfishnesz in not wanting to lose her. I didnt even pray for hef to be reached, because i was scared it would be me used to do so.

I dont if any of that makes sense. Im n9t even sure if im thinking straight its just what is swimm8ng through my mind r8ght now
Pages: 1 2 3 4