The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: National Historic Confederate Monument Vandalized In Nashville Cemetery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A National Historic Confederate monument, located in a cemetery just south of downtown Nashville, was found vandalized.

The large monument is located along Confederate Circle in Mount Olivet Cemetery, located between Fesslers and Spence Lane.

According to their website, the remains of seven Confederate generals are buried in or around the circle.

https://twitter.com/NC5_Blayke/status/96...4242087936

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/confed...-nashville

Typical False Flag by hate groupies.

Too many nut jobs to tell who did this anymore. Since they allowed the left to pull down statues that they did not like, the rule of law does not seem to matter much anymore.
Next we will see the graves of confederate soldiers desecrated.

It won't stop until they are beat down hard.
(02-06-2018, 07:32 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Typical False Flag by hate groupies.

Stop being stupid.

This has liberal written all over it.
(02-06-2018, 08:24 PM)SlowLoris Wrote: [ -> ]Next we will see the graves of confederate soldiers desecrated.

It won't stop until they are beat down hard.

What is best in life?

To see your enemies driven before you, and to fuck their women!

Beans

(02-06-2018, 08:32 PM)KillTheCarnage Wrote: [ -> ]

Stop being stupid.

I know who ever did it better hope the Police catch them before the locals.... Smileyfud

(02-06-2018, 08:51 PM)Beans Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2018, 08:32 PM)KillTheCarnage Wrote: [ -> ]

Stop being stupid.

I know who ever did it better hope the Police catch them before the locals.... Smileyfud

1dunno1  how people are minimizing this"Typical False Flag by hate groupies" down to any particular element.
(02-06-2018, 08:59 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]1dunno1  how people are minimizing this"Typical False Flag by hate groupies" down to any particular element.

By comparing the new known Occurrence with Past recognized patterns . Drawing Presumptions at least .

Beans

(02-06-2018, 08:59 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2018, 08:51 PM)Beans Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2018, 08:32 PM)KillTheCarnage Wrote: [ -> ]Stop being stupid.

1dunno1  how people are minimizing this"Typical False Flag by hate groupies" down to any particular element.

Oh I would not doubt the False flag scenario for a second... I bet it is likely that to get people pissed off.

But some dude who has family buried there may not care...

Who ever did it is a loser Yeah3
Pages: 1 2