The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: So anyone plan on watching the Superbowl?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Beans

I suppose I'll watch at least some of it...

It is only about a 20 minute drive from me this year. Chuckle

You?

popnana
Yes but I promise not to like it.

I am boycotting after all.

Hiding3

24-21 Eagles
I may watch - not a US football fan really as a Limey - but one team has both England and Patriots in it's title - I'll go for them to win 28-17...

Chuckle
[Image: 1448310176150185514.gif]

Beans

(02-03-2018, 09:43 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]I may watch - not a US football fan really as a Limey - but one team has both England and Patriots in it's title - I'll go for them to win 28-17...

Chuckle

Lmao

They are trying to push the NFL over there with games being played there...

I want to ask you... How is that going over with the common dude... like, dislike...don't give a shit Chuckle

I guess many of the kickers are ex soccer players, so at least you all can like that part of the game.

Limey Lmao
(02-03-2018, 09:47 PM)Beans Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2018, 09:43 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]I may watch - not a US football fan really as a Limey - but one team has both England and Patriots in it's title - I'll go for them to win 28-17...

Chuckle

Lmao

I want to ask you... How is that going over with the common dude... like, dislike...don't give a shit  Chuckle

I guess many of the kickers are ex soccer players, so at least you all can like that part of the game.

Limey  Lmao

Most don't know shit about it - the majority of those who do, don't give a shit - the others are rugby fans who get pissed off that their pitches get ripped up by big poofs in body armour playing a game that makes no sense...

Lmao

I would LOVE to see a TOP US "football team" take on a TOP UK Rugby team - one game "US football" then a game of "Rugby football"...

Shit - I'd PAY to watch that...

Lmao
(02-03-2018, 09:54 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]

Chuckle

Lmao

I want to ask you... How is that going over with the common dude... like, dislike...don't give a shit  Chuckle

Limey  Lmao

Most don't know shit about it - the majority of those who do, don't give a shit - the others are rugby fans who get pissed off that their pitches get ripped up by big poofs in body armour playing a game that makes no sense...

Lmao

I would LOVE to see a TOP US "football team" take on a TOP UK Rugby team - one game "US football" then a game of "Rugby football"...

Lmao

I just had an idea Beans - who is your team of "football" players - the Cheese Heads, or something? (Blame ~mc~ if I'm wrong)...

You should call the Cheese Heads and I'll call my Leicester Tigers - they can have the first EVER UK-US football run-off...

3 day event - 1 match American Football, 1 day Rugby football and 1 day soccer - between a US football team and a UK Rugby team...

Heck we - should charge a commission on viewer-ship - we'd be loaded!

Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers

Beans

(02-03-2018, 09:43 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]

Lmao

Lmao

Oh the rugby team would likely win both games  Chuckle   Most of these lineman can run more than 2 mph ... Chuckle

A top US Hockey team would kick some ass in rugby I bet though... 1dunno1

And Yeah about the avg mans reaction... They/you have your sports and the people there like them... Hard to change that.
It would be like asking a die hard Bears fan to all of a sudden be a rugby fan, Not gonna happen. Chuckle

Heartflowers

Beans

(02-03-2018, 10:06 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]

I just had an idea Beans - who is your team of "football" players - the Cheese Heads, or something? (Blame ~mc~ if I'm wrong)...

You should call the Cheese Heads and I'll call my Leicester Tigers - they can have the first EVER UK-US football run-off...

3 day event - 1 match American Football, 1 day Rugby football and 1 day soccer - between a US football team and a UK Rugby team...

Heck we - should charge a commission on viewer-ship - we'd be loaded!

Heartflowers  Heartflowers  Heartflowers

The Vikings and to say I'm a Cheese head is an insult... Chuckle
(02-03-2018, 10:08 PM)Beans Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2018, 09:54 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]Most don't know shit about it - the majority of those who do, don't give a shit - the others are rugby fans who get pissed off that their pitches get ripped up by big poofs in body armour playing a game that makes no sense...

Lmao

Lmao

Oh the rugby team would likely win both games  Chuckle   Most of these lineman can run more than 2 mph ... Chuckle

A top US Hockey team would kick some ass in rugby I bet though... 1dunno1

And Yeah about the avg mans reaction... They/you have your sports and the people there like them... Hard to change that.
It would be like asking a die hard Bears fan to all of a sudden be a rugby fan, Not gonna happen. Chuckle

Heartflowers

Yeah even the terminology is different - football over here is SOCCER over there - hockey over here is field hockey not ice hockey - we say ice hockey to distinguish - hockey is on grass or astroturf...

I like hockey - especially the women's game - but not a fan of ice hockey as it is too fast to follow...

If you want to try to get into Rugby the easy way - watch women's 7's rugby - possibly one of the best games out there...

Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15