The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: How to Make a Change in YOUR Community, and Why Forums Can Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

John_Galt

Something I have been really wanting to understand lately is...

Q.1) What am I doing here? (In form communities)

A 1.) My answer, I have found lies in the ability to not only carry my message to the world.. But understand how I can take that message, and bring it to others around me. While limiting myself to 'These communities', I segregate myself to change within these 'borders' (However, they are larger than many might imagine, this is just besides the point)

Q.2) The next step, in my understanding.. Was HOW to carry that message to those around me, who are not on the same foundations. People here have better foundations, and have a knowledge base to answer from.

A.2) At first, I saw this as a bad thing.. Because the people I communicate with here already are 'watching' for something to happen.. Watching for why something is happening, instead of what is happening. Only later did I realize that this was not, because instead of filling up an 'empty vessel' we are pit against another who has firm beliefs. i.e. Pillars

Q.3) I then sought to find how we ought to deal with, and... reconcile with people who do not share the same opinions as us. How we can 'make a change'.

A.3) I realized very quickly, that if one really wants to help a person.. You cannot 'Do anything for them'. You can only give them the choice. When we interact, we wish for others to understand and see what we see. This is basic human instinct. We all do this, including me... However, we CANNOT force another to do so. Whenever information is presented to another person that goes against their perception of reality, they will naturally 'react' towards it in one way or another. What we must do, is seek to reconcile.. This can only be done through finding our HUMANITY, and attempting to understand just where their beliefs come from. Without understanding, one should not speak ill towards another.

~This does not mean that there are not cases of righteous anger in times when one TRUELY understand why another does certain things that are 'bad'.

Q.4) How do we bring this to someone around us, who does not have the foundations that people here have?

A.4) While this is something many struggle with, I really think it is quite simple.. Simple things, like when you make something for yourself.. Make a smaller portion and keep it with you to give to someone else, just incase it is needed. Make friends, and then try to understand them. When you do, provoke them with challenges that YOU KNOW WILL BE UNWELCOME... Show humility, and understanding when you get a bad reaction.. EXPECT IT. Then help to reconcile differences however you can. Break down, to build back up.. Press, and then release.. Give people the option to see, and then show regardless of how they respond.. That deep down you love them, and know that we have all been brought up in a corrupt system. They do not NEED to change right there, but give them the opportunity later on to look back and say... When they do see... Wow, I cannot believe how well you handled yourself...

John_Galt

What I see at the end of the day, really does not matter... It doesn't matter to me too much, either.

What matters to me is what you see, and not in a way that I wish to 'control you'..

But that you have the ability to see critically, and that you can step up one day and be your own leaders.. In your own life. You do have the ability to know what is right..

That you have the tools to do the thing you desire to do, and be the change you wish to be. I have a long way to go, too. I will do everything I can to live up to my words, in my life. I don't want to ever be a hypocrite, like those we see all day.. everyday

All we have known is the breaking apart...

Learn how to recognize who has a similar heart, and learn how to work with the mind to free people from their invisible chains..

In the end, all things through Gods will. That doesn't mean that we aren't presented with choices along the way. We have to learn the lessons we need to learn individually, and communally. Once we move past them, they are behind us..

Do not be one of those who refuse to learn, and understand.. We all see the evidence of where this leads.

Their Ordo abd Chao is beginning, you all know it
(02-03-2018, 01:17 PM)John Galt Wrote: [ -> ]What I see at the end of the day, really does not matter... It doesn't matter to me too much, either.

What matters to me is what you see, and not in a way that I wish to 'control you'..

But that you have the ability to see critically, and that you can step up one day and be your own leaders.. In your own life. You do have the ability to know what is right..

That you have the tools to do the thing you desire to do, and be the change you wish to be. I have a long way to go, too. I will do everything I can to live up to my words, in my life. I don't want to ever be a hypocrite, like those we see all day.. everyday

All we have known is the breaking apart...

Learn how to recognize who has a similar heart, and learn how to work with the mind to free people from their invisible chains..

In the end, all things through Gods will. That doesn't mean that we aren't presented with choices along the way. We have to learn the lessons we need to learn individually, and communally. Once we move past them, they are behind us..

Do not be one of those who refuse to learn, and understand.. We all see the evidence of where this leads.

Their Ordo abd Chao is beginning, you all know it

LOVE this!

Potd

Wizard of the Vassals

Find something that Comforts you , whether a Site , or Thought .
while there in that Thought or Place , recall why you sought it .

Take it to the Streets and share it .
the rest ?
if it mattered it is probably on Sale somewhere , don't buy into it .

Here's mine . Solace while gliding on a Wind that's delivered for free .
as it should be M'Lord ,,,, as it should be .

[Image: Perfectly_Perched.jpg]