The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Dramatic moment 80-year-old granny confronts moped gang as they ambush scooter rider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dramatic moment 80-year-old granny confronts moped gang as they ambush scooter rider
Evening Standard Barney Davis,Evening Standard 17 hours ago

This was the dramatic moment an 80-year-old grandmother came to the rescue of a scooter rider who had been chased and trapped by moped thugs.

Rosemary Bodger intervened when the rider became cornered by the would-be robbers who had chased him through the streets in an attempted bikejacking.

Mrs Bodger, carrying two bags of shopping, bravely grabbed the handlebars as the two men tussled with the rider and tried to yank the scooter away.

A businessman in a suit then charged across the road to help, before two builders - brandishing copper poles “like spears” - ran after them, forcing them to flee empty-handed.

Grandmother-of-three Mrs Bodger today told the Standard: “I didn’t think twice.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/dramatic-momen...00811.html
That's one cool granny! Yeah3
(02-02-2018, 11:14 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]That's one cool granny! Yeah3

Yeah3
Go nanna, go!
(02-02-2018, 11:25 PM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Go nanna, go!

She's a Scot like Trump

Mrs Bodger’s husband Hugh said he was “not surprised at all” that his wife took on the criminals.

He added: “That’s what she is like, it’s her Scottish side coming out. Her aunt warned me on our wedding day ‘the Robinsons are fierce when roused’.”

Lmao
(02-02-2018, 11:44 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]

She's a Scot like Trump

Mrs Bodger’s husband Hugh said he was “not surprised at all” that his wife took on the criminals.

He added: “That’s what she is like, it’s her Scottish side coming out. Her aunt warned me on our wedding day ‘the Robinsons are fierce when roused’.”

Lmao

I've got some Scottish blood in me too, although the Scots born in Scotland are a different breed.

Chuckle
(02-02-2018, 11:46 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]

She's a Scot like Trump

Lmao

I've got some Scottish blood in me too, although the Scots born in Scotland are a different breed.

Chuckle

I’m Scottish heritage..

Glasgow.. but that was like 5 generations ago.. my surname is very Scottish..

[Image: mRz9n2a.jpg]

She's a Scot like Trump

Lmao

Chuckle

[Image: ecDIXhf.jpg]
(02-03-2018, 12:15 AM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2018, 11:44 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]She's a Scot like Trump

Lmao

Chuckle

[Image: ecDIXhf.jpg]

Chuckle

Trump don't drink