The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Its All too much!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For the first time in my CT life, Im overwhelmed.

No matter what predicted doom or major political or religious upheavals going on. I could always find a pet topic to research and share.

I can no longer seem to find those topics anymore. I feel overwhelmed. Sort of how my ADHD mind reacts to overwhelming mess and disorder... I Just dont know where to start!

Is it me? Ive always had a busy life and much going on at home, so I cant specifically blame that.

I feel like there is just sooooo much going at once in the world. I cant focus enough to truly follow any of it with enough detail, to effectively discuss it from My Heart. From My Thoughts. From My Views?

Is anyone else experiencing this or is this just a "Beth" thing, and where I am in my own life and journey??

1dunno1

I know this is an odd thread but my lack of focus is worrisome to me.
It's not just you, and it appears to be by design.

~mc~

(02-02-2018, 03:29 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: [ -> ]For the first time in my CT life, Im overwhelmed.  

No matter what predicted doom or major political or religious upheavals going on.  I could always find a pet topic to research and share.

I can no longer seem to find those topics anymore.  I feel overwhelmed.  Sort of how my ADHD mine reacts to overwhelming mess and disorder... I Just dont know where to start!

Is it me?  Ive always had a busy life and much going on at home, so I cant specificlly blame that.

I feel like there is just sooooo much going at once in the world.  I cant focus enough to truly follow any of it with enough detail, to effectively discuss it from My Heart.  From My Thoughts.  From My Views?

Is anyone else experiencing this or is this just a "Beth" thing, and where I am in my own life and journey??

1dunno1

I get it..

I think because I’m so busy IRL lately.. news, politics, and related seem to overwhelm me. I want to keep up with stories but don’t feel like watching long ass videos or reading long ass articles.

I’ve been sticking to the “fun” threads lately because everything else seems overwhelming.

It’s like, I want it summed up for me or I don’t care Chuckle
(02-02-2018, 03:32 PM)Talon Wrote: [ -> ]It's not just you, and it appears to be by design.

Who's design? What design? Do you yourself think?

I like discussing things that I feel like I can contribute new ideas or new view points, but I feel like my brain is only filled with the talking points of others.

Ive tried to unplug, and not take in so much media. But so much is happening at lightening speeds, its impossible to even half understand what is taking place without being plugged in?

1dunno1

moi

(02-02-2018, 03:29 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: [ -> ]For the first time in my CT life, Im overwhelmed.  

No matter what predicted doom or major political or religious upheavals going on.  I could always find a pet topic to research and share.

I can no longer seem to find those topics anymore.  I feel overwhelmed.  Sort of how my ADHD mine reacts to overwhelming mess and disorder... I Just dont know where to start!

Is it me?  Ive always had a busy life and much going on at home, so I cant specificlly blame that.

I feel like there is just sooooo much going at once in the world.  I cant focus enough to truly follow any of it with enough detail, to effectively discuss it from My Heart.  From My Thoughts.  From My Views?

1dunno1

I just now sat down to eat some bacon and jumped online and I was having some similar thoughts and I was thinking about posting them in one of the various threads when I saw your your thread.

I was going to post something or say something along the lines of "I'm running out of steam. I don't think I have anything left..I don't have it in me anymore"...
1dunno1
(02-02-2018, 03:35 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]

1dunno1

I get it..

I think because I’m so busy IRL lately.. news, politics, and related seem to overwhelm me. I want to keep up with stories but don’t feel like watching long ass videos or reading long ass articles.

I’ve been sticking to the “fun” threads lately because everything else seems overwhelming.

It’s like, I want it summed up for me or I don’t care  Chuckle

I feel very much the same. But always "Cared" before, and "Cared" deeply!

And believe I should still "Care"... but dont.

Could it be I feel so comfortable with Trump in office, ( not sure if that is a good or.bad thing ) Yet know that the opposing side will never give up in trying to destroy him....

And in the end there is no difference any of us individuals can make? That it all is fated to play out as it will???

1dunno1
Had one of those moments not long ago.

Now I just skim and slide while finding non-CT things to do.

~mc~

(02-02-2018, 03:42 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2018, 03:35 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]

1dunno1

I get it..

It’s like, I want it summed up for me or I don’t care  Chuckle

I feel very much the same.  But always "Cared" before, and "Cared" deeply!

And believe I should still "Care"... but dont.

Could it be I feel so comfortable with Trump in office, ( not sure if that is a good or.bad thing )   Yet know that the opposing side will never give up in trying to destroy him....

And in the end there is no difference any of us individuals can make?  That it all is fated to play out as it will???

1dunno1

I “care” but I’m tired of being worked up.

Especially over those attacking him daily.. it’s a losing battle.
(02-02-2018, 03:42 PM)moi Wrote: [ -> ]

1dunno1

I just now sat down to eat some bacon and jumped online and I was having some similar thoughts and I was thinking about posting them in one of the various threads when I saw your your thread.

I was going to post something or say something along the lines of "I'm running out of steam. I don't think I have anything left..I don't have it in me anymore"...
1dunno1

YES! That describes is perfectly!

My Brain is sooooo tired it seems!

I think Im trying to figure out if its a personal thing? An age thing? Or an environmental thing?
Pages: 1 2 3