The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The Whole World Hates Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quote:Donald Trump's ascendance to the Oval Office triggered a collapse in global confidence in the U.S. president – and he's dragging the rest of us down with him, according to a new global survey.

The Pew Research Center polled more than 40,000 people from 37 countries to gauge their global attitudes in an annual survey the group has conducted since 2002. Five months into his presidency, Donald Trump is not so much making America great again as making America grate again.

[...]

"The sharp decline in how much global publics trust the U.S. president on the world stage is especially pronounced among some of America's closest allies in Europe and Asia, as well as neighboring Mexico and Canada," the Pew study reports. Indeed, countries like Sweden (-83), the Netherlands (-75), Germany (-75), South Korea (-71), France (-70), Spain (-68), Canada (-61), the United Kingdom (-57), Australia (-55) and Japan (-54) each saw their confidence level in the U.S. president drop by at least 50 percentage points. Does anyone like Trump better than Obama? "Across the 37 nations polled, Trump gets higher marks than Obama in only two countries: Russia and Israel," according to the report.

more at https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thomas-je...lobal-poll

Chuckle

i love trump. Anon
They'll change their minds soon enough when the globalism open borders multi culturalism enriches them in their gated communities.

Moi

I love him dearly.

He makes me belly laugh in disbelief sometimes.

I am part of "the whole world", too.

~mc~

(01-25-2018, 05:57 PM)Moi Wrote: [ -> ]I love him dearly.

He makes me belly laugh in disbelief sometimes.

I am part of "the whole world", too.

Ditto!
(01-25-2018, 05:48 PM)flipper666 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Donald Trump's ascendance to the Oval Office triggered a collapse in global confidence in the U.S. president – and he's dragging the rest of us down with him, according to a new global survey.

The Pew Research Center polled more than 40,000 people from 37 countries to gauge their global attitudes in an annual survey the group has conducted since 2002. Five months into his presidency, Donald Trump is not so much making America great again as making America grate again.

[...]

"The sharp decline in how much global publics trust the U.S. president on the world stage is especially pronounced among some of America's closest allies in Europe and Asia, as well as neighboring Mexico and Canada," the Pew study reports. Indeed, countries like Sweden (-83), the Netherlands (-75), Germany (-75), South Korea (-71), France (-70), Spain (-68), Canada (-61), the United Kingdom (-57), Australia (-55) and Japan (-54) each saw their confidence level in the U.S. president drop by at least 50 percentage points. Does anyone like Trump better than Obama? "Across the 37 nations polled, Trump gets higher marks than Obama in only two countries: Russia and Israel," according to the report.

more at https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thomas-je...lobal-poll

Chuckle

i love trump.  Anon

No one is going to change their mind about trump.. everyone hates him so much..  Chuckle  

How Americans think of lil Kimmy, that’s how a big chunk of the world think of him.. people hate him.. too arrogantly American.. it doesn’t translate well..

I love him, in America..  Chuckle

We're deep state free and they hate us for it.

Yeah3
(01-25-2018, 06:04 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]We're deep state free and they hate us for it.

Yeah3

Jptdknpa

You will never be deep state free..  Chuckle

It’s all just a show..

(01-25-2018, 06:06 PM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2018, 06:04 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]We're deep state free and they hate us for it.

Yeah3

Jptdknpa

You will never be deep state free..  Chuckle

It’s all just a show..
What I mean is, we won't be voting for the establishment candidate like Killary ever again.

It's over for them and they know it.  That's why they keep abusing us verbally about Trump.

John Kerry is going to run in 2020 and he will go down in flames also.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7