The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Aloe Vera Juice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN6IpaHvVYU

Most people are aware that aloe vera soothes dry skin, sunburn, and other skin irritations [1], but not many know of the many health benefits the plant offers when it’s consumed. For instance, recent studies have shown that aloe vera helps the immune system, encourages normal blood sugar, and reduces redness and swelling. Best of all it’s natural and totally safe! [2]

More and more products are being created to help people consume aloe vera. One of the most popular is aloe vera juice. The benefits are many, and here are some of the most notable:

Aids digestion and even relieves occasional constipation [3]
Eases stomach ache and acid [4]
Increases alkalization and reduces acidity in the body [5]
Soothes redness and swelling [6]
Encourages normal stomach lining [7]
Supports memory, learning, and overall mood [8]
Surprised? There’s actually more. It’s because aloe vera contains a wealth of nutrients, like vitamins A, C, E, and B12, as well as minerals like potassium, zinc, and magnesium. [9] It also provides powerful antioxidants, helps to balance metabolism [10], promotes oral health [11] boosts the immune system [12], and even supports normal circulation and blood pressure [13]. It’s been reported to promote heart health. [14] In another study, aloe encouraged normal blood sugar. [15]

Even though aloe vera juice is ingested, it still contains many nutrients that make it great for your skin! It remains a powerful tool for irritated skin due to burns, minor cuts and severe dryness. [16] Even when consumed, many of aloe vera’s properties still pass through the body and ultimately aid the skin in the same ways as aloe vera gels and lotions do when they are applied topically. Now, no one is saying that aloe vera is some magic cure-all, but the plant does contain a wealth of nutrients that benefit those who use it.

Why Should You Drink Aloe Vera Juice?
In addition to its many internal health benefits, drinking aloe vera juice is great because it enables you to ingest the plant’s nutrients without dealing with the unpleasant taste of fresh aloe. It also helps to take the guesswork out of what you should actually consume, as the aloe’s inner and outer leaf properties vary greatly. I should also note that there are over 400 different species of aloe, each with their own chemical composition. If you are looking to consume aloe vera juice or any other product, be sure to verify that you’re looking at things made with aloe vera and not any other species of the plant. There are many products to choose from, so be sure to evaluate them carefully before choosing one to take. Of course, if none of the juices you find quite meet your taste, you do always have the option of making your own.

https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natu...era-juice/

1. Alkalinity
A body with an acidic pH is a breeding ground for disease. It’s an atmosphere where illness thrives. Help keep your body balanced by eating and drinking alkaline foods and beverages such as aloe vera juice.

2. Hydration
The aloe plant is very water-dense, so it’s an ideal way to prevent or treat dehydration. Staying hydrated helps your body detox by providing a way for you to purge and flush out impurities. The juice also packs a hefty punch of nutrients that optimize your body’s organ output.

This is crucial, because your kidneys and liver are largely responsible for the task of detoxifying your blood and producing urine. For this reason, you need to keep them healthy.

Recovery from heavy exercise also requires rehydration through the intake of extra fluids. Your body requires more fluids in order to flush and rid itself of the lactic acid buildup from exercising. Try aloe vera juice instead of coconut water after your next hard workout.

3. Liver function
When it comes to detoxing, healthy liver function is key. Aloe vera juice is an excellent way to keep your liver healthy. That’s because the liver functions best when the body is adequately nourished and hydrated. Aloe vera juice is ideal for the liver because it’s hydrating and rich in phytonutrients.

4. For constipation
Drinking aloe vera juice helps increase the water content in your intestines. Research has shown the relationship between increasing the intestinal water content and the stimulation of peristalsis, which helps you pass stool normally.

If you’re constipated or have problems with frequent constipation, try incorporating aloe vera juice into your daily routine. Aloe also helps normalize the healthy bacteria in your gut, keeping your healthy intestinal flora balanced.

5. For clear skin
Hydrating aloe vera juice may help reduce the frequency and appearance of acne. It may also help reduce skin conditions like psoriasis and dermatitis.

Aloe vera is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect your skin. The important compounds in aloe vera have also been shown to neutralize the effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation, repair your skin from existing UV damage, and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.

6. Nutritious boost
Aloe vera juice is jam-packed with nutrients. Drinking it is an excellent way to make sure you don’t become deficient. It contains important vitamins and minerals like vitamins B, C, E, and folic acid.

It also contains small amounts of:

calcium
copper
chromium
sodium
selenium
magnesium
potassium
manganese
zinc
Aloe vera is one of the only plant sources of vitamin B-12, too. This is excellent news for vegetarians and vegans.

Keeping your food and drink intake nutrient-rich is key in combating most preventable diseases.

7. Heartburn relief
Drinking aloe vera juice may give you relief when heartburn attacks. The compounds present in aloe vera juice help control secretion of acid in your stomach. The effects have even been shown to combat gastric ulcers and keep them from getting larger.

8. Digestive benefits
Aloe vera contains several enzymes known to help in the breakdown of sugars and fats and to keep your digestion running smoothly. If your digestive system isn’t operating optimally, you won’t absorb all of the nutrients from the food you’re eating. You’ve got to keep your internal engine healthy in order to reap the benefits from your diet.

Aloe vera may help decrease irritation in the stomach and intestines. The juice may also help people with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other inflammatory disorders of the intestines. One study in 33 IBS patients found that aloe vera juice helped reduce the pain and discomfort of IBS. The study was not placebo-controlled, so more research is needed.

Aloe vera was also beneficial to people suffering from ulcerative colitis in an earlier double-blind, placebo-controlled study.

9. Beauty hacks
Keeping aloe vera juice on hand can also be good for a number of beauty and health needs.

Try using it for the following:

makeup primer (apply before foundation)
makeup remover
sunburn soother
lightweight moisturizer
treatment for irritated scalp (mix in a few drops of peppermint oil)

https://www.healthline.com/health/food-n...benefits#5

Read more here https://www.healthline.com/health/food-n...benefits#7

Health Risks
When taken internally, aloe vera may cause some unwanted health issues. The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine reports that side effects can range from mild issues, such as diarrhea and stomach cramps, to more severe problems that include low-blood sugar and possible hepatitis. The National Toxicology Program reports that aloe vera consumption produced cancer in rat models, although no such studies to that effect have been performed on humans. The United States National Library of Medicine reports that taking internal aloe vera may lead to liver injury, often between 3 and 24 weeks after consumption.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/23756...era-pills/

Apparently too much juice may harm the liver so pay attention  -T

~mc~

I put it in my fruit smoothies every morning .. don’t even know it’s in there!
I took it neat for about three months, horrible stuff, it didn't do anything for me.
Well I don't know how it happened but about a month ago I got excema so the Dr. gave me some creme but it gets itchy and so I looked for a natural cure and thats what I came up with.  Either taken internally, or put on the skin, aloe vera juice is good for the skin.  To be honest, it is giving me more relief than that big pharma cream the Dr. sold me.  I notice these Dr's know nothing about natural medicine.  It is always a good joke to recommend a natural cure that works for someone and then they say, I will ask my Dr.  Well there are some prescriptions that go against it, but it seems to me these Drs often say no probably cause they want you to shell out big bucks for some prescriptive crap.  Just an observation.
(01-23-2018, 05:57 PM)titanic1 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I don't know how it happened but about a month ago I got excema so the Dr. gave me some creme but it gets itchy and so I looked for a natural cure and thats what I came up with.  Either taken internally, or put on the skin, aloe vera juice is good for the skin.  To be honest, it is giving me more relief than that big pharma cream the Dr. sold me.  I notice these Dr's know nothing about natural medicine.  It is always a good joke to recommend a natural cure that works for someone and then they say, I will ask my Dr.  Well there are some prescriptions that go against it, but it seems to me these Drs often say no probably cause they want you to shell out big bucks for some prescriptive crap.  Just an observation.

From experience I know that the Dermatologists haven't got anything that cures it, in fact, some people came to me when the doctors told them that there was nothing that could be done to help those people. The fact of the matter is that with skin conditions, we are talking abut mutated genetics.

The thing about the skin is that it has to be oxygenated and that can be done in various ways. Reiki healing is scientifically proven to increase the oxygen in the blood cells and so does some foods, and at least one enzyme that I know of. One of the things that was recommended divinely was glycerin in the winter time as that is when the skin suffers the most. Coconut oil is good taken internally. The skin can become very dry and or inflamed the older that you get because the bodies production of important nutrients declines at an alarming rate. It can be rectified if you know what you are doing with nutrients and are divinely guided with it. We certainly experienced some Reiki miracles with skin and breathing conditions in these hands.

Heartflowers

Love the way you've arranged the Post OP.
Your Wu Shu is coming along nicely!!
When I used to get dermatitis rashes on my back (caused by a laundry soap that didn't agree with my skin) I would break a small piece off one of my aloe plants and rub it on. It was the only thing I could find that would stop the crazy itching. It was so bad I couldn't sleep at night because of the constant itching. It works great for soothing burns too. You just gotta remember not to take too much of the plant at a time, and give it time to regenerate, that way you can harvest it indefinitely.
Yeah I bought some exact copy of Tide to save $3 and now its awful.  I wish I hadn't done that.  Cause I'm not allergic to Tide and thats what I think set it off.  I called the company and they just said to bring it in.  I think that is crazy that people eat Tide pods.  I'm sure there area a lot of chemicals that are in there that are bad for you.

Thanks @KOMMA and @Potato
I love it.. big fan drinking it and i use it on my sunburn non stop..
(01-23-2018, 07:33 PM)titanic1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I bought some exact copy of Tide to save $3 and now its awful.  I wish I hadn't done that.  Cause I'm not allergic to Tide and thats what I think set it off.  I called the company and they just said to bring it in.  I think that is crazy that people eat Tide pods.  I'm sure there area a lot of chemicals that are in there that are bad for you.

Thanks @KOMMA  and  @Potato

Yeah, if someone is eating laundry detergent I have no sympathy for them and I think they probably deserve to die. Survival of the fittest, and the non-idiots. Apparently a Democratic senator said he wanted to eat one till he found out what it was. I believe it was Shumer. Is he a Senator or Representative? I can't remember.
Pages: 1 2