The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Turkish Planes Bomb Syrian Kurdish Targets as Ankara-Backed Rebels Enter Afrin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
fucking turks.
I feel so sorry for the Kurds.

Who are the Kurdish? I really don't know much about them. (Maybe @Munchaab can tell us more about them.)
It does seem they are the whipping boys of the ME, from almost all other factions there.
(01-21-2018, 06:17 PM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]I feel so sorry for the Kurds.

Who are the Kurdish?  I really don't know much about them.  (Maybe @Munchaab can tell us more about them.)
It does seem they are the whipping boys of the ME, from almost all other factions there.

The Kurds are - singularly and in family and friend groups, by my experience just as wonderful, friendly and accepting as the majority of Attatürk loving progressive Turks...

I was taken in by a Kurdish family when I was living in Southern Turkey and they were like a second family to me...

Turks have been trained/brainwashed/programmed over generations to hate them and a few (even educated) still refer to Kurds as dirty, smelly, ignorant and dirt eaters...

But the biggest problem is the Kurds never really had a country - their was Kurdistan - which just means area of the Kurds - and that has not been recognised in history since 1CE(AD)...

The biggest problem is Erdoğan HATES them and vowed to do away with any and all terrorist Kurds = PKK...

Turks on the most part - in the major coastal cities are Sufi - but Erdoğan maintains power by de funding those areas and sending funds to areas where more extremist thoughts are held because they are generally the areas that are allowed to get away with religious head-ware (illegal in Turkey) Shari-ah law (illegal in Turkey) and are also the most often victims of the PKK Kurdish terror group - Erdoğan bombs the fuck out of Kurdish villages "In the name of killing terrorists" every other day - and that gets him re-elected every-time even though he is HATED by the majority of city and educated areas of Turkey...

Kurdish people are lovely - extremist of any flavour are a problem to the area they live in...
(01-22-2018, 05:34 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2018, 06:17 PM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]I feel so sorry for the Kurds.

Who are the Kurdish?  I really don't know much about them.  (Maybe @Munchaab can tell us more about them.)

The Kurds are - singularly and in family and friend groups, by my experience just as wonderful, friendly and accepting as the majority of Attatürk loving progressive Turks...

I was taken in by a Kurdish family when I was living in Southern Turkey and they were like a second family to me...

Turks have been trained/brainwashed/programmed over generations to hate them and a few (even educated) still refer to Kurds as dirty, smelly, ignorant and dirt eaters...

But the biggest problem is the Kurds never really had a country - their was Kurdistan - which just means area of the Kurds - and that has not been recognised in history since 1CE(AD)...

The biggest problem is Erdoğan HATES them and vowed to do away with any and all terrorist Kurds = PKK...

Turks on the most part - in the major coastal cities are Sufi - but Erdoğan maintains power by de funding those areas and sending funds to areas where more extremist thoughts are held because they are generally the areas that are allowed to get away with religious head-ware (illegal in Turkey) Shari-ah law (illegal in Turkey) and are also the most often victims of the PKK Kurdish terror group - Erdoğan bombs the fuck out of Kurdish villages "In the name of killing terrorists" every other day - and that gets him re-elected every-time even though he is HATED by the majority of city and educated areas of Turkey...

Kurdish people are lovely - extremist of any flavour are a problem to the area they live in...

Thanks for that insight, Munchaab.

Heartflowers Heartflowers