The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: user ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ive noticed that my user id is different on threads here. 1dunno1 Shock
(01-21-2016, 12:10 AM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]ive noticed that my user id is different on threads here. 1dunno1 Shock

You have posted from different ip addresses popnana
weird bro. it would be nice to see a list of current IPs you use when logging in on here. they have same feature on lop
(01-21-2016, 12:21 AM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]weird bro. it would be nice to see a list of current IPs you use when logging in on here. they have same feature on lop

Yeah, I'll look into that to see if I can get that for user profiles(were only they can see of course). We're using the same forum software as lop but different versions so I don't know for sure. But we do have a guy on the team here that's pretty badass when it comes to mybb Yeah3

You have posted from a few different ip's and for each one you will be assigned a user id. So if you post from a home pc, that will be one and each time your ip changes you will be assigned a new one. Same thing from a mobile phone
okies. no worries then, just thought id address it.
See
(01-21-2016, 12:31 AM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]okies. no worries then, just thought id address it.

It's the same way at lop too with user id's. When your ip changes so does your id. FranknBeans was known as his user id 9372 forever and you always knew who he was by that id. His power went out and bam....9372 was no more Chuckle
i see ok.

franknbeans

(01-21-2016, 12:34 AM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2016, 12:31 AM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]okies. no worries then, just thought id address it.

It's the same way at lop too with user id's. When your ip changes so does your id. FranknBeans was known as his user id 9372 forever and you always knew who he was by that id. His power went out and bam....9372 was no more Chuckle

[Image: r02fep.gif]

Chuckle