The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Feminists vs Survival
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
These feminists apparently claimed 'they can do anything this man can'.  He is seemingly some sort of survival expert.  They claimed they could do anything he could do so he put their claim to the test and put them on an island to watch them "survive".  Roll the clip and let the comedy begin...!  popnana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8pVfP-Vg6s
Chuckle

~mc~

Lmao I couldn't do this just based on all the spiders, but I also don't claim that I'm any kind of badass.

"my parents were right, I Shouldn't have done this"... ya think??.... or "I've spent hours rearranging wet knickers" Lmao

~mc~

too good to not pin Chuckle
(01-17-2018, 11:32 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao I couldn't do this just based on all the spiders, but I also don't claim that I'm any kind of badass.

"my parents were right, I Shouldn't have done this"... ya think??.... or "I've spent hours rearranging wet knickers"  Lmao

I don't have any time for big spiders either. That's why I certainly wouldn't be hanging around tropical areas; I'd rather stick to colder climates.
(01-17-2018, 11:34 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]too good to not pin Chuckle

Cheer  popnana

~mc~

(01-17-2018, 11:38 AM)Sky Cat Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2018, 11:32 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao I couldn't do this just based on all the spiders, but I also don't claim that I'm any kind of badass.

"my parents were right, I Shouldn't have done this"... ya think??.... or "I've spent hours rearranging wet knickers"  Lmao

I don't have any time for big spiders either.  That's why I certainly wouldn't be hanging around tropical areas; I'd rather stick to colder climates.

ever watch "naked and afraid"? I don't know how people do that show either. WAY too many spiders, ants, scorpions, ect crawling on them when they are naked and trying to sleep. NO THANKS!
OMG

Jptdknpa

Too bad most of it was fake, no way a production company forces women to live in a jungle without providing them with food and water. Things would have devolved into chaos on the first day.

~mc~

(01-17-2018, 12:07 PM)KillTheCarnage Wrote: [ -> ]OMG

Jptdknpa

Too bad most of it was fake, no way a production company forces women to live in a jungle without providing them with food and water.  Things would have devolved into chaos on the first day.

there are tv shows about this all the time.. its called survival. they must find their own food, shelter and water.
(01-17-2018, 12:13 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2018, 12:07 PM)KillTheCarnage Wrote: [ -> ]OMG

Jptdknpa

Too bad most of it was fake, no way a production company forces women to live in a jungle without providing them with food and water.  Things would have devolved into chaos on the first day.

there are tv shows about this all the time.. its called survival. they must find their own food, shelter and water.

Most of the survival shows seem faked.

That's just a personal observation.

I've witnessed men go down in just a few hours without proper hydration in the right climate and/or under a heavy workload.
The shows are fake and have support located off camera. But it is interesting and entertaining to watch anyways.
Pages: 1 2 3