The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: O.k Once is an Accident, Twice? Japan Alert Sytem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
False-alarm missile alert spooks Hawaii residents but Japanese sanguine

A false alarm warning of an incoming ballistic missile sent Hawaii — a popular destination for Japanese — into a panic Saturday, with some residents and visitors scrambling for safety in bathtubs, basements and even sewers until officials admitted the cellphone alert was a mistake.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/0...-sanguine/

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/no...afa90ca844

O.K.. ONCE is an accident, TWICE in Government?, is never an accident..

Some group is hacking firewalls is my bet, and the Governments do not want to seem stupid (like that could be proven false lol)...
Thing is, Japan ACTUALLY has had several 'incoming.'
(01-16-2018, 02:58 PM)DaJavoo Wrote: [ -> ]Thing is, Japan ACTUALLY has had several 'incoming.'

Exactly, but this would have already been taken into account, it was the "central" hub this time that issued a country wide alert..

too fishy...
the deep state, nwo, globalist elites, secret societies and all are trying to get a war started. They are desperate now in their attempt to try and get Donald Trump and his nationalist allies "such as Japan" to get into a war. That's my take on this whole thing. WAY too fishy
Get people used to the alarm, if there is a missile, then people will ignore it and more casualties.

This could be a prelude to a MASSIVE FF.
(01-16-2018, 10:52 PM)Skyrison Wrote: [ -> ]the deep state, nwo, globalist elites, secret societies and all are trying to get a war started.  They are desperate now in their attempt to try and get Donald Trump and his nationalist allies "such as Japan" to get into a war.  That's my take on this whole thing.  WAY too fishy

My thoughts exactly...Get Trump to start it....

Later it comes out he judged it wrong and is hung out to dry.

Win win for tptb...Almost too perfect.
Q Anon future-proves-past breadcrumb, or didn't happen Troll2
In the film Snowden, the title character said we
(CIA) infiltrated Japan's systems so that we could
take over their infrastructure at any time (just as
we have for a number of other countries).
Big thread about this over a GLP. Seems Ben Fulford says the US shot a missile off from a submarine near Korea toward Hawaii for a false flag attack so we could attack Korea. The missile was shot down by "good guys". Aliens? So the false flag was now supposed to be an accident. The Japanese one could, along with the Hawaii one be a test for when we attack Korea. That sounds more logical to me than the false flag.
Pages: 1 2