The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: London Primary School Bans Hijab and Fasting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One of the best rated primary schools in the UK has banned girls aged under eight years old from wearing hijabs.

St Stephen's primary school, in Newham, east London, has also forbidden Muslim pupils from fasting on school days during Ramadan.

Arif Qawi, chairman of governors at St Stephen's, which topped the Sunday Times school league tables in 2017, said the Department of Education should "step up and [take the issue] out of our hands".

He told The Sunday Times: "We did not ban fasting altogether but we encouraged them to fast in holidays, at weekends and not on the school campus.

"Here we are responsible for their health and safety if they pass out on campus...it is not fair to us."

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/top-school-ban...26511.html
Don’t they wear the burka after they get their period?
(01-15-2018, 12:09 AM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Don’t they wear the burka after they get their period?

Idk about England but the Muslims I've met here don't require a hijab for girls until puberty and children fasting during Ramdan is a no no. They are encouraged not to eat junk but children fasting is detrimental to their growth.
In fact,one man I know from my grandson's baseball days,allowed his children to eat pork hot dogs,despite him being a vegetarian.

Blessed~

Jptdknpa
What are they going to do ?
Force feed ? Lol
And if they refuse to eat pork ?
Get real
Banning scarves, yet allowing boy's to wear dresses
because banning cross-dressing would offend
transgenders ?
Lol retarded hypocrites, burning candles on
both ends will get you burned.
(01-15-2018, 07:06 PM)Blessed~ Wrote: [ -> ]Jptdknpa
What are they going to do ?
Force feed ? Lol
And if they refuse to eat pork ?
Get real
Banning scarves, yet allowing boy's to wear dresses
because banning cross-dressing would offend
transgenders ?
Lol retarded hypocrites, burning candles on
both ends will get you burned.

[Image: 2ErPAg7.jpg]
(01-15-2018, 12:20 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2018, 12:09 AM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Don’t they wear the burka after they get their period?

Idk about England but the Muslims I've met here don't require a hijab for girls until puberty and children fasting during Ramdan is a no no. They are encouraged not to eat junk but children fasting is detrimental to their growth.
In fact,one man I know from my grandson's baseball days,allowed his children to eat pork hot dogs,despite him being a vegetarian.

UK would be the same.. once they get their period they have to wear the burka.. talk about announcing it to everyone.. Chuckle

I don’t hate Muslims, I just think they should stay in Muslim countries.. we wouldn’t be able to settle in their countries and have girls walking around in bikinis in summer.. they would stone them to death. Anon
They're almost there, now hey just need to ban the moslems from heir nation, and they'll feel a lot better in the morning.
hijabs are a symbol of the oppression of women under islam. and the women are brainwashed to think they are good.
(01-16-2018, 12:46 PM)Skyrison Wrote: [ -> ]hijabs are a symbol of the oppression of women under islam.  and the women are brainwashed to think they are good.

You can see the same "brain washing" in every culture.

Let us not see the moslem as totally useless, they can show us our own faults, our own deeply seated FALSE beliefs.

I will not say what I believe is false, but we should analyze EVERYTHING.
(01-14-2018, 11:39 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]One of the best rated primary schools in the UK has banned girls aged under eight years old from wearing hijabs.

St Stephen's primary school, in Newham, east London, has also forbidden Muslim pupils from fasting on school days during Ramadan.

Arif Qawi, chairman of governors at St Stephen's, which topped the Sunday Times school league tables in 2017, said the Department of Education should "step up and [take the issue] out of our hands".

He told The Sunday Times: "We did not ban fasting altogether but we encouraged them to fast in holidays, at weekends and not on the school campus.

"Here we are responsible for their health and safety if they pass out on campus...it is not fair to us."

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/top-school-ban...26511.html

I can understand why they did it, but fasting crosses religious lines, and a ban on it will likely not stand up to a court challenge.
Pages: 1 2