The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: McDonald's testing fries drizzled in chocolate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For real?????????????? OMG

McDonalds is testing a spin on it's classic French fries, drizzling them with chocolate and calling them McChoco Potato. You can have your fries with two types of chocolate sauces: chocolate with cacao flavor and white milk chocolate.

McDonald's hopes this combination will give customers a salty and sweet harmonious taste, so the customer can eat them as a side to a burger, or as a dessert.

PICS here...

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/77396074-story

King Doom

Sounds gross, but I like to dip pizza in ranch dressing, and some people like to eat mustard on fries, which I find disgusting, so to each their own I guess.
(01-19-2016, 06:21 PM)King Doom Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds gross, but I like to dip pizza in ranch dressing, and some people like to eat mustard on fries, which I find disgusting, so to each their own I guess.

I agree with the pizza in ranch.

I like dipping my fries at Wendy's into their chocolate frosty shake..... !!! ( sounds like Mc D's is trying to copy this)

King Doom

Yes I like fries in Icecream too.
(01-19-2016, 06:30 PM)King Doom Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I like fries in Icecream too.

People look at me like I'm nuts, but I like to LIGHTLY dip chocolate chip cookies in barbecue sauce...NOT dunk , just lightly dab some one!!!
I like to eat potato chips with pizza too.
i wouldnt mind trying fries with chocolate. im an adventerous eater. hey i eat smoked sardines on pizza so....

~mc~

Sounds kinda good to me Hiding