The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: World's best grandparents busted AGAIN while traveling through Nebraska
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 8fCQdc0.jpg]

A California couple arrested last month with 60 pounds of marijuana that they described as Christmas gifts were arrested again Tuesday on suspicion of possessing drug money.

Patrick and Barbara Jiron of Clearlake Oaks, California, were arrested on Interstate 80 in western Lancaster County. Sheriff’s deputies stopped the couple’s westbound pickup truck, saying it was following another vehicle too closely, Sgt. Jason Mayo said.

“A deputy made the stop, and their daughter was driving,” Mayo said. “A K-9 (service dog) was deployed and alerted to the presence of drugs.”

A search of the couple’s 2016 Toyota Tacoma turned up a little more than $18,000 in cash that “tested positive for a strong odor of marijuana,” Mayo said. The couple signed what’s known as an abandonment form stating that they do not claim the money as their own, he said.

Patrick Jiron, 80, and Barbara Jiron, 70, were booked into the Lancaster County Jail. Each paid 10 percent of $2,500 bail and was released. Their daughter, a Vermont resident, was not arrested.

The Jirons are scheduled to appear in Lancaster County Court Wednesday, Mayo said. A hearing for Barbara Jiron in York County was postponed until Jan. 17, when her husband also is scheduled to appear. _read more

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/elderly-...ca4c2.html
Again!?! Lmao
If the daughter was driving how is she not arrested?

1dunno1

(01-10-2018, 01:38 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Again!?! Lmao

Eighteen thousand rea$on$. Yeah3
(01-10-2018, 01:44 AM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]If the daughter was driving how is she not arrested?

1dunno1

She doesn't have a criminal record? or does have the innocent looks of Dorthy. Just guesses.
(01-10-2018, 02:08 AM)Free Store Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2018, 01:44 AM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]If the daughter was driving how is she not arrested?

1dunno1

She doesn't have a criminal record? or does have the innocent looks of Dorthy. Just guesses.

I think in my country whoever is driving is responsible for the drugs in the vehicle.. popnana
(01-10-2018, 02:37 AM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2018, 02:08 AM)Free Store Wrote: [ -> ]

1dunno1

I think in my country whoever is driving is responsible for the drugs in the vehicle..  popnana

Doesn't make sense to me. Lets say you were wheelchair bound and needed somebody to drive your 10.000 pounds of hay in your cube van. Found a driver in the phone book. Would the driver be responsible in Aus? The driver may say it was a setup. You in return could claim you did not know about the 10.000 pounds of hay in the back of the truck. You are delivering a washing machine only. Could say someone put the pot there. At that point your nose has grown so long the birds are landing on it. More speculation.
(01-10-2018, 03:38 AM)Free Store Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2018, 02:37 AM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2018, 02:08 AM)Free Store Wrote: [ -> ]She doesn't have a criminal record? or does have the innocent looks of Dorthy. Just guesses.

I think in my country whoever is driving is responsible for the drugs in the vehicle..  popnana

Doesn't make sense to me. Lets say you were wheelchair bound and needed somebody to drive your 10.000 pounds of hay in your cube van. Found a driver in the phone book. Would the driver be responsible in Aus? The driver may say it was a setup. You in return could claim you did not know about the 10.000 pounds of hay in the back of the truck. You are delivering a washing machine only. Could say someone put the pot there. At that point your nose has grown so long the birds are landing on it. More speculation.

If you're the one transporting (driving) the drugs and all that cash you look guilty as fuck.. the old people must have said she didnt know it was there for her not to be arrested, i guess.. that amount of weed would be pretty obvious. I have a hard time believing she knew nothing..
Damn.

Are these targeted individuals?
[Image: Y7o2yIo.jpg]

It's OK the officers left.
Pages: 1 2 3