The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: my poor daughter got in accident on new years day.... 30 car pile up.... her air bags didnt deploy....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hit twice from behind and pushed into a stopped vehicle..... and no air bag !!....

dr told her that most injuries like this the victim usually has their nose right off.....

thank God she is still alive.... broken nose and 9 stitches...

her 2 dogs didnt get hurt....... her car is totaled ......

not only that.... pile up regulations in ontario, with "no fault " insurance..... puts 50% of the blame on all drivers in pile ups !!.... bull shyt !

now the insurance company doesnt have to pay for a rental.... as soon as blame is assigned on a driver !

poor girl only had her car a few months .....  hyundai accent

i would post her photo.... but she'd kill me.
Thats not good.. how frightening..

Blessings to her and your family.. xx
Glad she's okay. Sounds like the insurance rules are shitty there.
That’s terrible, but I’m glad she is going to be okay.
(01-05-2018, 12:24 AM)great-grandfather Wrote: [ -> ]hit twice from behind and pushed into a stopped vehicle..... and no air bag !!....

dr told her that most injuries like this the victim usually has their nose right off.....

not only that.... pile up regulations in ontario, with "no fault " insurance..... puts 50% of the blame on all drivers in pile ups !!.... bull shyt !

now the insurance company doesnt have to pay for a rental.... as soon as blame is assigned on a driver !

Wow ... She must be in a lot of pain!
Sending healing thoughts to your daughter, and comfort thoughts to you and your wife, GG.

Heartflowers Hugs
(01-05-2018, 12:24 AM)great-grandfather Wrote: [ -> ]hit twice from behind and pushed into a stopped vehicle..... and no air bag !!....

How did Her and the dogs get home ? That must have been an adventure it's self !! Yeah3

~mc~

I’m glad she and her dogs are ok Hugs
This Winter is so bad in Ontario that people are dying every day on the roads. Today there was multiple deaths on the roads. I've never seen so many people die on the roads as I have this season. Every single day.
(01-05-2018, 02:54 AM)wing-ed Wrote: [ -> ]

How did Her and the dogs get home ? That must have been an adventure it's self !! Yeah3

it was nightmareish .... thank God she has such a good friend....

her friend drove to the gathering scene to pick up the dogs.....

my daughter was about a half hour from home....

everyone was told to have relatives meet at the fire hall in this little town along the main highway....

my daughter had to go to the hospital, the fireman told her when she left the scene in the ambulance, that the dogs, ( a whippet and an american bull dog puppy.... niether of which have hair ... it was -20 !) would be taken to the fire hall .....

she called me from the hospital but couldnt stay on the phone, she was panicking about the dogs ....

i called the town fire hall..... only getting through to a dispach office....

they told me that the dogs were with the police and were being brought to the esso station in this little town.....

so i called my daughters friend, she was waiting at the fire hall, and told her where the dogs were going.....

she told me the esso was directly accross the street from the fire hall, and would watch out for them....

about a half hour later she text me back to let me know that she had the dogs and was going to bring them back home and
then go back to the hospital for my daughter.....

i called the emergency, and asked the nurse to let my daughter know that all was well.....

it must have been a nightmare for them, it was for me and im 5 hours away
Testing resolve G.. Thank God their all alive.! We all pray in our own way but you all around here do fit the bill. So were heartfelt.. Without question.

Not a good enough emoji to cover that.!.. Keep posted when you can,.
Pages: 1 2 3 4