The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: How to build an earthen oven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lake Atitlan has been quite an amazing experience for me.

I took a one day course on making probiotic foods. I learned to make: kraut, kvass, mead, ginger beer, vinegar, pickles and sour dough bread.

The deeper I tune into every environment I encounter there are 2 message, which are intrinsically related, that are coming through clearly: sacred reciprocity and sustainability.

I'm super pumped to get back to my land and reboot and build my own reality on a foundation of universal tensegrity and simplicity.

I found this video to be quite inspiring and the guy has several:

(12-28-2017, 11:57 AM)Hugh Manatee Wrote: [ -> ]Lake Atitlan has been quite an amazing experience for me.

I took a one day course on making probiotic foods. I learned to make: kraut, kvass, mead, ginger beer, vinegar, pickles and sour dough bread.

The deeper I tune into every environment I encounter there are 2 message, which are intrinsically related, that are  coming through clearly: scared reciprocity and sustainability.

I'm super pumped to get back to my land and reboot and build my own reality on a foundation of universal tensegrity and simplicity.

You may enjoy this guys channel

(12-28-2017, 12:06 PM)Gentoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2017, 11:57 AM)Hugh Manatee Wrote: [ -> ]Lake Atitlan has been quite an amazing experience for me.

The deeper I tune into every environment I encounter there are 2 message, which are intrinsically related, that are  coming through clearly: scared reciprocity and sustainability.

thanks for that link~

that guy is a badass hermit.
If I remember correctly, some guy has a youtube channel about primitive technology. This is what has always seperated man from other primates, our use of tools.
i think what separated us was a combo of eating psychedelics some et effing with our DNA....but that 's another topic eh?
Waist-high, too! I like this as a beginning or remodel of an primitive outdoor kitchen. Earthen vs. solar oven vs. ??? will be interesting vid to research. Off-grid anything is fascinating because you feel you can probably DO it yourself. DIY rules.
(12-28-2017, 01:44 PM)Fringer Wrote: [ -> ]Waist-high, too!  I like this as a beginning or remodel of an primitive outdoor kitchen.  Earthen vs. solar oven vs. ??? will be interesting vid to research.  Off-grid anything is fascinating because you feel you can probably DO it yourself.  DIY rules.

DIY for me = this part probably wasn't really needed anyway.
i'm set to remodel my outdoor kitchen as soon as the weather permits. there is a sizable clay deposit on the land. i'm shooting for a combo setup with a solar oven/dehydrator plus earth oven for bread.

on demand propane water heater with a passive solar backup system. maybe get full solar water heater if i can scrounge up the panels for it.

wood fired sauna.

tent platforms and yoga/chill out decks.

hope the world lasts til spring.

I was about to talk about that channel. That guy does some amazing stuff with mud and sticks. Yeah3
(12-28-2017, 02:01 PM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]

I was about to talk about that channel. That guy does some amazing stuff with mud and sticks.  Yeah3

Pretty much answers the question "What would you do if you were the last person on earth?".
Pages: 1 2