The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Remember those nice grandparents who got busted with 60 pounds of weed intended as presents for friends and family?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BURLINGTON, Vt. — The elderly parents of this county's deputy prosecutor were arrested last week and accused of driving marijuana cross country that they planned to give as Christmas presents.

Patrick Jiron, 83, and his wife, Barbara, 70, of Clearlake Oaks, Calif., were apprehended following a traffic stop Dec. 19 on Interstate 80 in York, Neb. The couple had loaded the bed of their pickup truck with bags full of pot, which they told police they intended to distribute as holiday gifts to relatives in Vermont and Boston, according to the York County Sheriff's Department.

The couple's son is Justin Jiron], the chief deputy Chittenden County state's attorney. Burlington is the county seat of Chittenden County, home to about 160,000 people on the shores of Lake Champlain.

"Justin is in no way connected to this allegation other than by relation," his boss, Chittenden County State's Attorney Sarah George, wrote in email Tuesday night to the Burlington Free Press. "Justin is and has been a dedicated public servant for over 15 years, and I assure you he is as surprised and upset about these allegations as anyone."

[Image: 6bicP0b.jpg]

_ continue

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati...983373001/
Gramps & Grannie never stopped bein' hippies! Chuckle

How much in the cheesey-poofs tub?
Leave grandma and grandpa ALONE!

F.ckin revenuers.
I'm hoping, because of their ages, that they'll get off with some probation/house arrest and no prison time...

I wish I had grandparents like them Chuckle
They should have put it in cookies, brownies and cakes.

Tolimar Wrote:They should have put it in cookies, brownies and cakes.

cannabutter
And the county's deputy prosecutor who just happened to be their son was left off their gift list? Uh-huh!

Scratchinghead
(12-28-2017, 02:49 PM)Tolimar Wrote: [ -> ]They should have put it in cookies, brownies and cakes.

Grannies arthritis doncha' know...
Thats a lot of weed!
Pages: 1 2