The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Winning! Nikki Haley Tells The U.N. To Pound Sand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Winning... again!!
she is one mother fucking glorious tough as hell lady! That's for sure
(12-21-2017, 02:29 PM)Skyrison Wrote: [ -> ]she is one mother fucking glorious tough as hell lady! That's for sure

Yeah3
Quote: Haley also wrote that the U.S. will remember the countries that publicly dare to criticize the country, in a letter to dozens of U.N. states.
"The president will be watching this vote carefully and has requested I report back on those countries who voted against us. We will take note of each and every vote on this issue," Haley wrote.

Finally some people in charge with some balls. I am sure some world leaders will think twice because "The Don" is watching.
(12-21-2017, 02:29 PM)Skyrison Wrote: [ -> ]she is one mother fucking glorious tough as hell lady! That's for sure

It's like when dad tells his children to respect their home, when they're living in his house that he pays for!
(12-21-2017, 02:55 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]

It's like when dad tells his children to respect their home, when they're living in his house that he pays for!

That really is the perfect analogy. The U.N. would collapse overnight if we pulled all funding and told them to kick rocks. I'm all for that btw Yeah3
Fucking stunned silence. God damn it's about time.
Let the UN collapse.
(12-21-2017, 03:27 PM)IRTdub Wrote: [ -> ]Fucking stunned silence. God damn it's about time.
Let the UN collapse.

Heartflowers
Incredible speech !!

Definitely one for the history books !! Cheer
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15