The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Macauley Culkin Satanic Truth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Macauley Culkin Satanic Truth

Published on Dec 13, 2017
Truth is stranger than any Horror fiction we know!

Macaulay-Culkin-satanic-Hollywood-elites-murder-children-during-rituals

https://youtu.be/9p0EMeFUqsU
He was so cute when he was little..

[Image: v6bkWUJ.jpg]
He is probably not lying.
Sorry can't watch nor take seriously anything with the word Satan in it... Facepalm
(12-18-2017, 11:10 AM)Eustace Muffins Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry can't watch nor take seriously anything with the word Satan in it...  Facepalm

To each his own, muffin man!

V6sRZf4
(12-18-2017, 11:07 AM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]He is probably not lying.

Probably not. I liked his Home Alone movies and thought he was adorable.
Something bad has happened/is still happening to him Tissue
(12-18-2017, 11:10 AM)Eustace Muffins Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry can't watch nor take seriously anything with the word Satan in it...  Facepalm

I understand how you feel. I have discovered though that the term Satanic Ritual Abuse is real. Not because there is an actual devil but because of the sheer horror on the victims.
Just because you or I don't believe in this entity doesn't mean others don't just believe, but worship it.
They think they gain power. I've run into a few-dangerous folks.

(12-18-2017, 08:07 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]

I understand how you feel. I have discovered though that the term Satanic Ritual Abuse is real. Not because there is an actual devil but because of the sheer horror on the victims.
Just because you or I don't believe in this entity doesn't mean others don't just believe, but worship it.

They call it Systematic Ritual Abuse now (too.) Seems the reasoning, in part, for all the massive campaign s down playing it and diminishing it in mass is because they do and always have been doing it to him, the one.
(12-18-2017, 08:14 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2017, 08:07 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]

They call it Systematic Ritual Abuse now (too.) Seems the reasoning, in part, for all the massive campaign s down playing it and diminishing it in mass is because they do and always have been doing it to him, the one.

It is systematic as well so that isn't a stretch.Generational too and it takes a concerted effort to stop the cycle. To me, all abuse is evil so Satanic or Systematic,I call it the same.

(12-18-2017, 08:50 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2017, 08:14 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2017, 08:07 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]I understand how you feel. I have discovered though that the term Satanic Ritual Abuse is real. Not because there is an actual devil but because of the sheer horror on the victims.

It is systematic as well so that isn't a stretch.Generational too and it takes a concerted effort to stop the cycle. To me, all abuse is evil so Satanic or Systematic,I call it the same.
Concur, although,

Just saying if you search term:
Systematic Ritual Abuse
You'll get returns in the search engine.
Pages: 1 2