The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: So You Thought the "No Fly Zone" over Antarctica Was Bullshit? (What are they trying to hide)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: KLtE9f.gif]

Pull up a chair.. It is going to be a long one....
(12-17-2017, 05:52 PM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ][Image: KLtE9f.gif]

Two hours so saved for evening listening Cheer

Elves?

It's said, freshwater lakes.
They drilled down beneath the ice, taking approximately 10 years to reach one, installing an elevator down to the water, finding what they call:
Organism 46B
An Octopus like organism with 14 arms, it has the camouflage capability of an octopus, and at one point took on the human shape of one of the divers.

If you believe that portion of happenings down there.
(12-26-2017, 05:59 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2017, 05:52 PM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ][Image: KLtE9f.gif]

Two hours so saved for evening listening  Cheer

You would be surprised how much you remember while listening when sleep learning !
Pretty interesting. I probably got about an hour down the hatch before I fell asleep listening to it last night. I'll finish off the rest tonight Yeah

Ask yourselves, "what was that research event when the communication stopped, halted, from that (I think Russian Federation research group) biological research facility.

Non-the-less, it's certainly is nothing to cause panic over. Least ye have the skill sets to be on the research and such it's simply a matter of curiosity. Curiosity that comes with immense responsibility. Receiving micro doses of disclosure and ruining that equals less disclosure.

Many are conditioned now by bad people exploiting disclosure in malignant ways. Then, those falling in line with the malevolent continue by falling in line with the malign complaining.
i enjoyed this.....thanks for posting it.

definitely something brewing along the lines of disclosure....who knows how much truth will be revealed?
Pages: 1 2 3