The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Birds Falling Out Of The Sky Dead Worldwide - Most Recent Case: Sweden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:A very strange occurrence took place in Sweden. People driving along a street were stunned to find hundreds of dead birds that had fallen out of the sky just lying dead on the road.

Mikael Lind was one of the drivers who was driving home along the road when he came across hundreds of dead birds covering over 25 meters of the road close to Gottne in Sweden. Lind said that his first thought was that the road was covered with gravel or rocks. However, he then slowed down to get a better look at the many dark spots that were on the road and to his amazement, they were dead birds.

(...)

In 2009 hundreds of birds fell out of the sky dead onto cars and home in Somerset County in New Jersey. One resident said that they had counted more than 150 birds lying dead on their property alone.

Thousands of birds dropped down out of the sky in Perth, Australia, over a period of three weeks. Authorities said that they have no clue why it happened despite autopsies being carried out on the birds.

In 2001 in New Orleans over 500 birds fell out of the sky, some dead and others dying, onto a highway in Louisiana. The event led to speculation about the end of days coming.

In Arkansas on New Year’s Eve 2011, thousands of birds fell from the sky with reports being made to wildlife officers of birds falling out of the sky in Beebe in a square mile of the region. In this instance, it was said that the deaths might have been caused due to professional grade fireworks making loud booming sounds just before the incident.

In 2016 dozens of birds fell out of the sky in Boston in the USA from causes that have remained unknown.

more at https://www.disclose.tv/hundreds-of-bird...nds-316485

[Image: hundreds-of-dead-birds-fall-from-sky-swe...k=5QiXaiCc]
There's a name for this phenomena. But I can't quite put my finger on it. It happens when the troposphere drops closer to ground/earth. The intense cold would kill anything in its path. ( Real "day after tomorrow" crap )
(12-14-2017, 10:33 AM)Falling Down Wrote: [ -> ]There's a name for this phenomena. But I can't quite put my finger on it. It happens when the troposphere drops closer to  ground/earth.  The intense cold would kill anything in its path. ( Real "day after tomorrow" crap )

damn. Blink