The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The Ringing Cedars of Russia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a series of books that I learned about two years ago from I think it was Lotta Rock over at ION (and btw -- has anyone heard from him lately?).
I found the first book of the series at the local library, and wanted to read the rest of the series, but found our library had only Books 2 and 3, but they were in Russian. Hmm. What to do.

Anyway, it was close to Christmas, so when my youngest son asked what I wanted for Christmas I asked him to buy me Books 2 & 3 of the series. God bless him !! he bought me the entire set. He had to order it from Austria.
I think I am on Book 7 now -- Life has gotten in the way of me finishing the series, but I am anxious to finish the entire series.

There is so much information in these books! Metaphysical information. So one reads a bit, then has to digest that, then reads some more ... etc.

http://www.ringingcedars.com/

From their webpage:
"

“ … these books make all the other books I've read look like a complete waste of paper!…”

WHAT makes a book sell 10 MILLION copies WITHOUT ANY ADVERTISING except word of mouth?
Discover why the RINGING CEDARS SERIES are captivating readers the world over… ..."

Heartflowers

That was Jeremy, & maybe Lotta Rock too.

I still need to find time to read those. First I would have to buy them of course.

I hear from Jeremy now & then on facebook, but I have no idea where Lotta Rock is. That's a very good question. He is missed.

Heartflowers
(12-10-2017, 07:56 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]That was Jeremy, & maybe Lotta Rock too.

I still need to find time to read those.  First I would have to buy them of course.

I hear from Jeremy now & then on facebook,  but I have no idea where Lotta Rock is.  That's a very good question.   He is missed.

Heartflowers

I think Lotta Rock posted about the series,
and then it was Jeremy who argued that I couldn't possibly be Catholic and still like the series.
He gave me a really hard time about that. Chuckle
It was Lotta Rock who posted the thread.
I found the thread ... bumped it back to the top (in the Lounge at ION).
(12-10-2017, 07:56 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]That was Jeremy, & maybe Lotta Rock too.

I still need to find time to read those.  First I would have to buy them of course.

I hear from Jeremy now & then on facebook,  but I have no idea where Lotta Rock is.  That's a very good question.   He is missed.

Heartflowers

Oh btw ... Check your local library. They may have at least the first book.
Also, I think they are available on Kindle.
(12-11-2017, 12:00 AM)CatBird Wrote: [ -> ]I have read one and two.... didn’t know there was more.  Off to see if there are kindle or similar versions.   Thank you.

And nope, no online paperback only

Nine books altogether in the set.

More info at this link:
http://www.ringingcedars.com/store/
As I said, I'm in the midst of Volume 7: "The Energy of Life".
So much information in this!!