The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: oh oh ......paul ryan for president ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i guess if trump and pence are ousted ........ paul ryan ?
Scream1

And ...

PRESIDENT TRUMP AND VICE PRESIDENT PENCE WILL NOT BE OUSTED !!!
Meh! That’s not so horrible to think about. He was almost a VP anyway.
(12-02-2017, 07:38 PM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]Scream1

And ...

PRESIDENT TRUMP AND VICE PRESIDENT PENCE WILL NOT BE OUSTED !!!

i dont know any guilt any where....... seriously i do not imply any guilt.... all i am saying is that it sounds like they are going after trump and pence ..... that would put paul ryan right there.

Heartflowers
Trump is our "soft revolution"

they "take him out" either by some bogus shit or even worse? There will be a civil war and majority of americans will have had enough. mark my words. nothing will be more dismal, grim, violent and depressing in this nation more than him getting "taken out" ...if that ever happens. THOSE will be some very very dark days.

They wouldnt fucking DARE! every single thing that represented liberalism and the establishment will be uprooted, burned and destroyed. we as americans are NOT afraid to burn it ALL down and start over. That's the difference between us and other countries
Also, fuck paul ryan for playing both sides and never coming to Trump's defense. But ...sometimes he DOES hold the republicans together in the house. but...he's a snake :/ shame
It's funny watching the left rejoice. As of now they still don't have any evidence and are still operating on supposition .

Translation things haven't changed one iota .
(12-02-2017, 11:09 PM)Falling Down Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny watching the left rejoice. As of now they still don't have any evidence and are still operating on supposition .

what I would like to know is, rejoicing over what? they are literally BACK to square one. This investigation has taken almost a fucking year now....AND NOTHING is happening. They are just wasting time meant for other things. it's a witch hunt. It's all bullshit
(12-02-2017, 11:14 PM)Skyrison Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2017, 11:09 PM)Falling Down Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny watching the left rejoice. As of now they still don't have any evidence and are still operating on supposition .

what I would like to know is, rejoicing over what?  they are literally BACK to square one. This investigation has taken almost a fucking year now....AND NOTHING is happening.  They are just wasting time meant for other things.  it's a witch hunt. It's all bullshit

i guess we'll know within a week...... this is coming t a head right in front of your eyes
Paul Ryan and John McCain. Jeez, what traitors to the United States, both of them. Randy Quaid running against Bernie Sanders for Vermont Senator? There's a reality show I'd seek to watch.
Pages: 1 2