The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: OMG..She just TOOK A POOP!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
And it was HUGE!

Around 3 p.m. Thursday, the woman, who works for a third-party delivery company, drove up to Nemy Bautista’s home in a U-Haul van, got out, delivered the Amazon package and went back to her van. But before she drove away, the woman opened the passenger side door, squatted down, and defecated.

Disgusted, Bautista went on Facebook and left this message:

“Amazon.com Why is your driver squatting in-front of my house? Let me give you a hint … he/she is not tying their shoes. I have it on video!”

Bautista writes the woman’s supervisor came out in his personal car “and was not prepared for cleanup.”

“He was in shock when he saw the size of ‘it’. He ended up scooping it up with a plastic bag, but didn’t want to take it with him (it smelled really bad). Guess the garbage can will smell like s__t for the next few days. I also had to hose down the gutter/sidewalk area after he left,” she said in a statement.

Scream1

Video at link..

Scream1
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/11/3...ento-video

Needing new device, phone,
Comes down to:
Quad Core vs Octa Core
8mp pixel camera vs 5mp pixel camera
2 gigs ram vs 1.5 gigs ram

Rely on camera, but should that be the deciding factor?
Quad core vs Octa core?
(12-01-2017, 06:20 PM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]And it was HUGE!

Around 3 p.m. Thursday, the woman, who works for a third-party delivery company, drove up to Nemy Bautista’s home in a U-Haul van, got out, delivered the Amazon package and went back to her van. But before she drove away, the woman opened the passenger side door, squatted down, and defecated.

Disgusted, Bautista went on Facebook and left this message:

“Amazon.com Why is your driver squatting in-front of my house? Let me give you a hint … he/she is not tying their shoes. I have it on video!”

Bautista writes the woman’s supervisor came out in his personal car “and was not prepared for cleanup.”

“He was in shock when he saw the size of ‘it’. He ended up scooping it up with a plastic bag, but didn’t want to take it with him (it smelled really bad). Guess the garbage can will smell like s__t for the next few days. I also had to hose down the gutter/sidewalk area after he left,” she said in a statement.

Scream1

Video at link..

Scream1
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/11/3...ento-video

[Image: qS0tAWs.gif]
she didn't wipe her ass... Chuckle

Shitter's Full!!
Detoxification.....
Poor lady she must have been in terrible distress ! Wait till she finds out she was on candid camera ! Heartflowers
Today's workers are treated like trash.
Delivery people of all kinds, including mail delivery, are NOT given opportunities to visit restrooms.

Even in some factories, workers are forced to wear diapers so they don't have to take time off from the assembly lines to use the restroom.

Scream1
(12-01-2017, 09:02 PM)flipper666 Wrote: [ -> ]she didn't wipe her ass... Chuckle

Gross. Lmao
(12-01-2017, 11:54 PM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]Today's workers are treated like trash.
Delivery people of all kinds, including mail delivery, are NOT given opportunities to visit restrooms.  

Even in some factories, workers are forced to wear diapers so they don't have to take time off from the assembly lines to use the restroom.

Scream1

That sounds unreasonable
Pages: 1 2 3 4