The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Iranian woman undergoes 50 surgical procedures to look like AngelinaJ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
She was very cute.
(11-30-2017, 12:14 AM)Twaddle Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 11378389_1608837696035453_746060423_n.jpg]

What she looked like before destroying her skull

She looked pretty before..

Now she looks like a fucking idiot.. is she alive? Looks dead to me..

[Image: GCnihNj.gif]
It’s a good look for Halloween though..

Anon
what the fuck, that's scary shit like out of the Exorcist!!! Im am never clicking and opening this thread ever again!
(11-30-2017, 02:11 AM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]what the fuck, that's scary shit like out of the Exorcist!!! Im am never clicking and opening this thread ever again!

Chuckle
Holy crap! I may never sleep again! Chuckle
(11-30-2017, 02:47 AM)Verity Wrote: [ -> ]Holy crap! I may never sleep again!  Chuckle

seriously, i had to turn my head as I was scrolling down the thread just now. Chuckle
@flipper666 would have sex with her, probably..

Yeah
I have deep sympathy for her - body dysmorphic disorder is a delusion that surgeons should be struck off (if not worse) for enabling...

Psychology 101 = "YOU DO NOT REINFORCE A DELUSION..."

The surgeon/s involved should never again be allowed to operate...

My heart goes out to her - but I don't like the doctors who did this to her in the slightest!
(11-30-2017, 04:02 AM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]@flipper666 would have sex with her, probably..

Yeah

he really would too Jptdknpa
Pages: 1 2 3