The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: You Wi8ll Never Watch Another Sylvester Stallone Movie If You Watch This..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsgAN_dNz30

Doug Poppa - Exclusive on Sly Stallone Allegations - The Hagmann Report 11/17/17
Retired "Top-Cop" Doug Poppa was the man who actually provided the police report and supporting materials used by the Daily Mail to expose the actions of Sylvester Stallone and his bodyguard. Listen to this fascinating detailed breakdown of events.
These people have big ego's and think it is their right to violate children and women. Boycott them all.
I never did like that guy.
I guess my intuition was right. Scream1
LONG VIDEO, can you guys sum it down for us who are to drunk to watch the entire 50 minute video? Thanks Heartflowers
(11-19-2017, 01:43 AM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]LONG VIDEO, can you guys sum it down for us who are to drunk to watch the entire 50 minute video? Thanks  Heartflowers

I just listened to the first 15 or 20 minutes of it.
In a nutshell, Stallone is a scum person who has molested young girls and probably murdered his wife.
(11-19-2017, 01:57 AM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2017, 01:43 AM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]LONG VIDEO, can you guys sum it down for us who are to drunk to watch the entire 50 minute video? Thanks  Heartflowers

I just listened to the first 15 or 20 minutes of it.
In a nutshell, Stallone is a scum person who has molested young girls and probably murdered his wife.

holy shit! oh boy... another story we have to dig deep into!

So Americans celebrity worship rapists and killers

Stallone Assban his Sister (She has now Passed)
 Stallone (And a Bodyguard) Assban2 A 16 year old girl (This happened a long time ago) she is still living

Stallone needs to have his nuts chewed off by a squirrel..
(11-19-2017, 11:08 AM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ]

Stallone Assban his Sister (She has now Passed)
 Stallone (And a Bodyguard) Assban2 A 16 year old girl (This happened a long time ago) she is still living

Stallone needs to have his nuts chewed off by a squirrel..

god damn!