The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Stupid time change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm up at 5 am hungry at 11 and now tired and I got a couple hours to go... hate it I tell you just hate it... who's with me
(11-06-2017, 03:41 PM)goddess101 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm up at 5 am hungry at 11 and now tired and I got a couple hours to go... hate it I tell you just hate it... who's with me

As I've said before (many times), changing us back and forth ... back and forth ... back and forth ... year after year ... year after year ...

It's really hard on EVERYONE.

imo, it is the corporationcrats just jerking us around. Intentionally.
They should keep it daylight savings time all year long so we get the hour of daylight in the afternoon. I hate seeing it get dark at 5:00PM.
(11-06-2017, 04:40 PM)PopeĀ Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]They should keep it daylight savings time all year long so we get the hour of daylight in the afternoon. I hate seeing it get dark at 5:00PM.

I agree
[Image: 1stWorld.jpg]
(11-06-2017, 05:26 PM)goddess101 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2017, 04:40 PM)PopeĀ Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]They should keep it daylight savings time all year long so we get the hour of daylight in the afternoon. I hate seeing it get dark at 5:00PM.

I agree

Me too. It'll take the rest of this week to get adjusted. Scream1
(11-06-2017, 06:12 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2017, 05:26 PM)goddess101 Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree

Me too. It'll take the rest of this week to get adjusted. Scream1

That's just it !! "The Adjustment".
Why should we have to spend one or two or three weeks TWICE EVERY YEAR just to get "Adjusted"???? Ham