The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: cnn says trump should of called for death penalty for vegas shooter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saying since President Trump called for Death Penalty for Sayfullo Saipov, (New York Truck Attacker)..

He should of called for the Death Penalty for Steven Paddock.. Yeah3

I heard the Clip in the third hour of the America Now Radio show...

I guess if you are so filled with Trump hate.. You don't let facts like the Police say they found the shooter dead in the hotel room (Alleged).. Get in the way of spewing #Trumphate..

Can anyone find this clip ?? I would not have believed it if i did not hear it..

There was another clip played with the Mouthpiece saying since Trump called for Immigration change for New York Incident.. He should of called for Gun control because of the Vegas shooting..

Never mind that the Right To Keep and Bear Arms is Guaranteed by the United States Constitution.. Where as Restricting Immigration to people who are NOT Fucking US Citizens is NOT Guaranteed by The United States Constitution..

[Image: giphy.gif]
Why would he call for the death penalty when the guy was apparently dead?
(11-03-2017, 11:53 PM)Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Why would he call for the death penalty when the guy was apparently dead?

I guess if you are so filled with Trump hate.. You don't let facts like the Police say they found the shooter dead in the hotel room (Alleged).. Get in the way of spewing #Trumphate..
That would require an actual investigation.
By Captain America.
Because only in fantasy could be found a true American patriot impartial and unwavering for truth and justice.
In a position to actually investigate and not become another corpse.
...............................................................................the shooter was already dead.............................................................................................................'

seriously?! these people are totally fucking off the wall and unhinged lol.
This is pinable if anyone can find the two video/audio clips...
Eli Stokols of the Wall Street Journal, during the 4pm hour of MSNBC on Thursday
Here are his dead body and rifles from crimescene photos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldVwEroCKzA

BREAKING: Chilling Item Found In Las Vegas Shooter’s Hotel Room Linking Him To Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzO_KMMB7_Q

Breaking news is hitting the airwaves fast and hard about the Las Vegas shooter and some of this news links directly to ANTIFA. Social media posts revealed that Melbourne ANTIFA claimed and congratulated the shooter. Before Obama left office, congressional investigators found out that Obama funneled billions of dollars to left-wing activist groups, donating close to $7 million straight to Antifa. Hillary Clinton has blood on her hands too, as she donated roughly around $800,000 to the terror group.

Read more: https://politicalmayhem.news/breaking-ch...-to-obama/